Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004, 11:34 AM   #252 (permalink)
franscar
Honky

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAlejo
Seeing as though I have many friends in the military, I take offense to that, but realize it is just your point of view. But can you at least give some evidence of that information?
British government statistics, which were first reported after the first British fatalities in Iraq caused by an American helicopter firing upon a British regiment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAlejo
I'm saying that the Iraqi people are keeping information from the American troops. I'm saying that many Iraqi people are housing the people doing the attacks. To not believe that is naive.
Why do the Iraqi people have to tell this invading army ANYTHING? I'm sure if the coalition hadn't made such a complete and total mess of the entire thing that the majority of Iraqi people wouldn't be so openly hostile to the new dictatorship they are seeing forced upon them in place of the old one. The Iraqi people are about as liberated today as they were before the US decided to occupy the country, and the Iraqi people are not so stupid as to be blind to the real reasons why the Americans went in in the first place.
franscar is offline   Reply With Quote