Music Banter - View Single Post - This Sceptred Isle: Trollheart's History of England
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2021, 07:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
But is it a history of England or Britain? Or the UK? Hmmm?
England, as already explained; but in the beginning it's pretty much Britain, until England as a nation is more or less formalised. Up to this point you have the Britons (English) the Welsh and the Caledonians (Scottish). I only intend to concentrate on the land south of the Scottish border and east of the Welsh. As much as I can, anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianneW View Post
Just some general comments that can go..I really enjoy your stories and will continue to print them off for reading at leisure, but cannot come on line again here...I had joined an over 50's General Forum a while back as I could tell I was not going to make it here. I do need to communicate with people I really do. I have help with a simple prog to improve they way I say stuff. Not perfect but better. Wish you all what you wish yourselves in life.
Sorry to hear that, Dianne. Hope to see you back here some time, and feel free to stay in touch via PM or email, or drop a comment in here whenever you wish. Hope you continue enjoying the histories and my other journals.
Take care.
TH