Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2021, 09:10 PM   #75459 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

I know lol.... there are cheaper places but he says it's a nice hotel.... bruh has a wife and 3 kids though dunno

also could definitely tell his wife was annoyed and ready to go. he just happen to see me at the laundromat and dragged me into a catchup session/

I remember when I used to work with him at the detail shop for the auto auction he was like 19 and arrogant as **** even though he had nothing going on. He shacked up with this older fat broad who had 3 kids and he was like "I'm grown, I got 3 kids" even though he was immature as ****. He seemed more balanced and mature now even though he's obviously still figuring **** out but yea still raising those kids... good for him I suppose. It was just always funny to me cause he would use the **** like some sort of status symbol like bruh you need to get grown like me and have 3 kids that aint yours to take care of and be a man. Whereas I'm looking at it like a chore you signed up for god knows what reason. But I guess it takes a village and if everyone in the village thought like me then kids would have no guidance..
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote