Music Banter - View Single Post - The Environmental Watchdog MasterThread
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2021, 06:36 PM   #795 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
it's not at all dogmatic, it's very predictable given the recent history of the war on terror.

I'm not even saying it will lead to full blown fascism but it's pretty reasonable to assume it will lead to a crack down... Which might very well lead to more sympathy among certain populations for the insurgents... But can you give me a single recent example that would lead you to believe this tactic would actually work in favor of the cause... Cause even when it comes t to global jihad, yeah they're more powerful today than they were 30 years ago but are they any closer to establishing a global caliphate? Complete lost cause...

Fact of the matter is that batlord asked a loaded question and then the two of you have just been giving me **** for not answering it the way you wanted. You just want us all to agree and say yay ecoterrorism or what?
Like I said, I wasn't talking to you. I was specifically asking Lisna if he'd become more blackpilled, not opening a thoughtful debate with the rest of the forum.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote