Music Banter - View Single Post - Ninjas or Pirates?
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 08:36 AM   #63 (permalink)
Doc.DGAF
Uhh-I am Octiposter-huhuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontRunMeOver
In a war between ninjas and pirates, the ninjas would swiftly kill any groups of pirates they defeated, whereas the pirates would force defeated ninjas to become pirates (by threatening them with the plank, as is the pirate way). Eventually, through their more efficient use of resources, the pirates would prevail by using the ninjas-turned-pirates against the remaining ninjas.

And don't tell me that the ninjas would prefer to stay ninjas, and not choose to become pirates. Who wouldn't prefer a life of getting drunk with your ship-mates over one spent wearing a grimy mask and itchy black spandex?
Ninja would out smart the {butt}pirates by pretending to turn and then using their sneaky ninja skills to kill them all silentlike while they slept! Then debo the ship and get more ninja together they could use the {butt}pirate looking ship to go meet up with other pirates on their secret {pirate}pirate island and use sneaky ninja skills to do it all over again on many {butt}pirate ships! Succeeding in whiping out all {butt}pirates!
Why do you think there are hardly any {butt}pirates out there these days? The ninja took them out! Ask around, there's ninja everywhere! The juggalos will tell ya'!

PS-ninja aren't super heros, they don't wear spandex.

Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself.-Friedrich Nietzsche

Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure; men love in haste but they detest at leisure.-Lord Byron

Popularity's bad for you. I avoid it like the plague.-Brian Mulrooney
Doc.DGAF is offline   Reply With Quote