Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 06:12 PM   #76292 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundgardenRocks View Post
South BK is worse than North BK?

What's the worst experience with a customer you've had at BK?
Most bad experiences are low level douchebaggery and I'm actually better than many would expect at not rising to some *******'s bull**** when I can just ignore it and get them the hell out of the store. But last year there was this anti-mask dip**** who I told to put a mask on who then tried announcing that some nonexistent pronouncement from the governor meant he didn't have to wear one (this was the heart of the pandemic last year) and I was right in the middle of getting into a shouting match with this redneck but my manager managed to calm me down and I'm still pissed I let her do that. Dude wouldn't put a mask on and wouldn't leave until he'd been served and made his infantile point and I was at my most misanthropic over all this ****. I should've ****ing choked him out and gotten fired and arrested. I hope that bitch got sick and infected his grandmother.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote