Music Banter - View Single Post - Joe Biden Love Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 11:57 AM   #65 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
"people are only gonna wear masks for so long.."

Yeah i already quit wearing them. Saw a granny in cvs with one on today and i felt a little bad walking past her... But only slightly cause nobody is wearing them hardly

It seems like covid is just gonna be another flu type illness that we deal with every year at this point...
Wear them when you're feeling sick though. I wear mine in public places that people HAVE to go to. Doctor, food market, post office, liquor store, general service places...

I don't wear mine in my shop because I have a sign outside saying I'm vaccinated. I also run a specialty shop. You don't HAVE to come here.

However, if I have a cough or a sneeze or runny nose, you bet your ass I'm wearing that mask all day and getting tested.

Society rules have changed a bit. It's no different than NOT sneezing in a strangers face. You would never do that. It's a thing you do to be able to live in a civilized society. I think wearing a mask if you're sick or near at risk people should be automatic as stopping at red lights because society deemed it safer.

These people that cough in others faces because they like Trump need to be cast out of this world. They have decided not to play ball. F*ck them.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote