Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2021, 04:22 PM   #80037 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
So no fun cult stories?

Yes....but you might have to get me drunk before they come out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
If you want fun cult stories just go to your nearest church on Sunday.

Amen to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
Welcome back

Thanks Mindfulness! It's nice to be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Hits just keep coming...

One of my best friend's father passed away today. We were close. He had terminal cancer but we all thought he had a few more years left. One of the nicest human beings I've ever met. My friend is an active Navy Seal and we were worried something might happen while he was away but his father held on long enough for him to get back and spend about 24 hours at his bedside. He was conscious and they were able to share the final moments of his life together. I don't know what that's like. I can only imagine.

Pretty gutted right now.

Exo, I'm so sorry that this has happened. Sending my love. Losing people is never easy. If you ever need to talk, I'm here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
Celladorina !! It's been a long, long time! Welcome back. I hope you are keeping well.
( sorry, no Christmas decorating going on in my house)

OMG Lisnaholic I am so glad to see you're still here! I am very pleased to be back, it's taken me time to get past the fear of returning with being with an abusive person many years ago. MB is always my family no matter what's going on. Yes I am very well, how are you? I have been in a 3 month lockdown which is just ending so there's that going on.

Last edited by Scarlett O'Hara; 11-14-2021 at 04:42 PM.
Scarlett O'Hara is offline   Reply With Quote