Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Workout Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2022, 05:46 AM   #788 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
Yes, it's often said that the hardest part of exercising is getting off the sofa in the first place. Congrats on your walk, and don't forget how good you felt after: there's your motivation.
Something I do to stay inspired is to watch videos like the one below. Even though in this one the guy's voice is irritating and we more or less know what he's going to talk about, the message still helps me to make that effort when I'm tempted to skip a day or two:-

One prob in England is that the weather can be cold and dreary, so I sympathise with the cba attitude; I remember struggling a lot, when under the duvet was the only warm place in the flat.
Good luck with the fight against the secret slob that is inside us all FETCHER !
I know, there is certain exercises that I never feel unmotivated to do so it is worrying me a bit.

Yeah the weather is crap, we had a storm yesterday. It’s sunny at the moment, waiting on another storm so I’m going to use that as my motivation and head out for a walk while it’s nice!

Thank you Lisna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Get addicted to disc golf. I don't even think about the miles I walk and the health aspect of it, I'm just out there chasing aces and birdies.
I will be honest, I had never heard of disc golf until I seen your thread. I googled it though and it looks like there’s a few courses in Glasgow. They are too far away to get addicted but I would definitely try it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote