Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Workout Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2022, 03:58 PM   #790 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Sweet! Looks like there's a lot more south. A few of my fellow DG club members took a trip out that way some years back and played Whitcombe Farm in Dorset County, England, which is about as far south as you can go.

It'll be awkward at first, but if you stick with it and start to build up proper form it gets better. Joining local clubs and leagues makes it more of a social thing too, and you can learn a lot from the seasoned players.

Then there's UDisc to find local courses, leagues, tournaments etc., it's a great little app: https://udisc.com/
^ Up in Scotland, FETCHER might find her disc blown off into the North Sea on her first throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
I know, there is certain exercises that I never feel unmotivated to do so it is worrying me a bit.

Yeah the weather is crap, we had a storm yesterday. It’s sunny at the moment, waiting on another storm so I’m going to use that as my motivation and head out for a walk while it’s nice!

Thank you Lisna
You're welcome! I know it's a disincentive when, having achieved a certain level, you stop for a while, then discover yourself back at Square One. It's happened to me a couple of times, and tbh I never made it back to my previous intensity, but yeah, I just kept plugging away. These days, I have a couple of things I like doing and take a Soft Machine song title as my motto: "Slightly All The Time".