Music Banter - View Single Post - Looking for musicians
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2022, 05:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Default Looking for musicians

Hi fellow musicbanterers,

I'm making some music these days which sometimes includes things I cannot do or instruments I don't have. I've taken to hiring musicians from fiverr, so I've hired a violin player, singer for a track and am waiting for some flute recordings to be delivered any day now.

HOWEVER.

It's more fun to use people you sorta know (who do it pro bono). More so than the faceless masses on fiverr. And I know there are some performing musicians amongst our fine bunch of musicbanterers who probably have some decent recording equip too, so..

I wanted to ask... would any of you be downs like the clowns you are and make some sweet ass music together?

Right now I'm particularly interested in female vocals, but I'd be interested in guitars, drums, bass, violins and other string instruments, steel drums, marimbas, vibraphones, flutes ofc, trumpets, harmonicas, accordions, pianos, etc. etc.

I myself am also able to provide similar services to others if you need. Acoustic guitars, melodica, piano perhaps.. Just don't ask me to sing because I sound like a cat passing a kidney stone.