Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 06:41 AM   #10861 (permalink)
jadis
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
I seen Frankie Boyle just before Christmas in The Comedy Club. It was great because he was in practising material for his bigger show. I do like other comedy but Scottish comedians hit different for me

Do you like still game etc? Also top patter
Not familiar with it but will check it out. Hopefully subtitles are available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
As far as the fallout shelter goes, I suppose to be practical you're probably looking at maybe a max of a dozen people, given that those things are usually not much bigger than a couple of garden sheds/garages stuck together, and everyone will have to live there for some time so you don't want overcrowding.

1. What is one thing you always forget?

To pay the rent.

2. What are usually your first words on waking?

"Morning monster!" A joke about the noises Karen makes when she's woken up.

3. When did you last really cry, and for what reason?

A few weeks ago, at the ending of Black Mirror's "Metalhead". Watch it and you'll understand.

4. What would you do if someone broke into your residence?

Shit myself probably. And hide under the covers. Then wait for them to see how poor we are and when they'd gone, emerge to see what they'd left us.

5. Overall, what is your biggest regret in life?

Not pushing my writing in any sort of real, disciplined, structured way. Also Karen getting MS, but in terms of things I have control over, that.

6. If the worst happened, who would you take into your fallout shelter?

Karen and all her cuddly toys, who are all the friends I have now.
I know it's not part of my persona on here to say things of this nature but the stuff you say about your life is touching and sympathetic.
jadis is offline   Reply With Quote