Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 08:31 AM   #10907 (permalink)
SGR
No Ice In My Bourbon

1. What is the hottest thing you ever ate?

A relative of mine and me do these hot food challenges together every now and then for a bit of fun - we do the challenges while the rest of our family watches. Most haven't been that bad, but there was one - the Death Nut challenge, in which you had to eat about 5 small packs of progressively hotter peanuts - wait around a minute and a half before consuming the next pack of peanuts - no water or food allowed in between peanuts, just pain. I thought I was doing alright until I got to the final one - the Death Nut. I tried to chew it and get it down as quickly as possible - and about 30 seconds later, my body felt like it was melting internally. My stomach basically committed a mutiny against me and I had to spend about 15 minutes in the bathroom throwing up. I don't think I took a **** in the next two days that didn't feel like magma coming out of my *******.

2. Would you rather temporarily lose electricity, heating or water?

Probably heating. I don't mind the cold.

3. What is your pet cause? (In other words, what cause or charity are you most interested in?)

Spreading awareness of the dangers to corporal punishment against kids.

4. In general, would you rather be too hot or too cold?

Too cold.

5. How are your cooking skills?

I'm an excellent cook. It's shopping and gathering ingredients that I hate.

6. When, if at all, do you plan to change your avatar?

No immediate plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
It's unfair; I think every charity deserves a home and it's just terrible that some are out there, wandering the streets with their collection boxes, nowhere to lay their heads at night...
I can't say I have ever seen a charity wandering the streets, that would just be weird.

SGR is offline   Reply With Quote