Music Banter - View Single Post - It's May Day, bitches! Remember Blair Mountain and kill your local billionaire!
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 05:29 PM   #21 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
wtf i never called myself a hustler lol.
Bitch you definitely did.

Quote:
But if I'm being truthful ya the musical chairs of jobs isn't from any sort of ambition it's from 1) being unstable 2) using temps. I never really suggested otherwise i just think you seem to pride yourself on giving up all hope as if that's some sorta consolation prize and to me it's just not. It's a defense mechanism and i have my own variety of those that i use to cope such as fantasizing about easy money where as you fantasize about being part of some movement or whatever. I know some of the revolution **** is for memes but it just looks to me like yet another form of cope.

Nobody likes being a loser my friend. But if you ask me are all **** jobs equal my answer is no. So where as a couple dollars an hour difference maybe means nothing to you, to me it matters. That's the basic difference.
Of course it's a defense mechanism, you nitwit. Get on my irony level. I should think the idea of an incel living with his mother posting pseudo-insincere threads about revolution would obviously be ludicrous and cringe. I don't post memes I am the meme.

And I'm just trying to get through your thick skull that even if you're never going to storm the Bastille or even become a functional adult you can at least hold onto a shred of pride by not letting these capitalist scum colonize your brain with selfishness disguised as enlightened self-interest.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote