Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2022, 04:53 PM   #10921 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

1. Would you rather live entirely alone, with every possible luxury and comfort man or woman can have, all the financial security you could ever want, but absolutely no contact whatever with another human being even for a second, or live as you are now?

Would take it in an instant. I might end up blowing my brains out but I don't function in this society as it is and self-isolation is my instinct already.

2. What sort of headphones do you use?

I got a pair of Skullcandy2s that I use for gaming but everything else like music and podcasts I use bluetooth Taotronics. They've lasted two years of extensive use for $40 or $50 so probably one of the best investments I ever made.

3. If you had faith, when, if ever, did you lose it and why?

Never had any.

4. If you had to choose between being blind, deaf or dumb, which would you pick?

Since I don't have the option of question 1 dumb isn't very good and not being able to carry out conversations with most people or being able to listen to music or podcasts sounds better than being blind so I'll go with losing my sight. Not being able to read would be horrific though

5. How are your sea legs (i.e., do you get seasick easily or are you a born sailor, or something in between)?

Shrug.

6. What is your take on cryptocurrency?

No notes.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote