Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2022, 07:39 PM   #10925 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

1. Would you rather live entirely alone, with every possible luxury and comfort man or woman can have, all the financial security you could ever want, but absolutely no contact whatever with another human being even for a second, or live as you are now? I live alone now which I love, but no human contact is the deal breaker. I don't care about luxury, I just want to enjoy time with my family and friends.

2. What sort of headphones do you use? A Pink gaming headphone/mic is used with my PC and wireless Bluetooth headphones for music.

3. If you had faith, when, if ever, did you lose it and why? I was indoctrinated by the Catholic church and eventually moved away from it's strict rules and lack of roles for women in the church. I then accepted being non-denomination Christian, but lost interest in it's ideologies and am now spiritual and don't associate with religion.

4. If you had to choose between being blind, deaf or dumb, which would you pick? Dumb, because at least I can write down what I'm wanting to say or use technology that's out there for this.

5. How are your sea legs (i.e., do you get seasick easily or are you a born sailor, or something in between)?
From my knowledge I am fine but haven't really been in boats that often. I did go sailing a couple of years ago and although bumpy I felt fine.

6. What is your take on cryptocurrency? TBH I don't really have a take/opinion.