Music Banter - View Single Post - The Rest in Peace Thread (RIP)
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 07:40 AM   #6480 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rostasi View Post
Oh, I don't play into this at all.
He was loved and admired worldwide.
This is on the level of the recent death of
Lata and, too, a few years back of the death of
the great Uppalapu Srinivas at the age of only 45.
I am very used to not recognising the people you mention in this thread, rostasi, but Shivkumar Sharma was clearly well-known: his demise was given prominent space on the front page of yesterday's BBC website, alongside Ukraine and Roe vs. Wade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I've no problem wishing someone rest in peace. Well, maybe Trump when he finally stops using up our air. But I just took issue with your characterisation of her. Which I think you've realised. So no harm done. Let her RIP; I just don't feel sorry for her. Nobody put a gun to her... oh. Sorry.
Well, that put a big smile on my face this morning. Thanks Trollheart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
I always wonder why a few women will fall head over heels over convicted murderers in jail to begin with. Do the really want adventure that bad?
^ This, jwb's comment, and SGR's about Hybristophilia (which is new to me) - these speculations are exactly why her story is so worth a movie.
Running away with a bad man, running away from a bad man: I wonder if Vicky White didn't also have Thelma And Louise running through her confused head...