Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 05:22 AM   #11090 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
as much as i am enjoying the blackpill version of Trollheart, you aren't considering the fact that a time machine is kinda a pussy magnet.
Give me one example where any girl has dropped her panties for a time traveller? Doctor Who gets absolutely zero pussy, and he travels in time AND space, and also has hot Companions with him in the TARDIS. No. Time travel marks you as a nerd, no matter what.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGR View Post
She is. There's no explanation for it truly.

She changed her avatar to Eleanor once just to **** with all of us. Everyone, even Frownland, voiced disapproval at her inexplicable love for Eleanor, but it unfortunately didn't do any good. Her unrequited love for Ellie was simply too strong.
We have nothing to fear but, well, Marie hooking up with Eleanor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGR View Post
So what? It traveled through time, didn't it? So you travel through time, but a girl sees you did it with a DeLorean, and pussies just dry up, is that what you'd have me believe? If that's the case, I wouldn't rely on time travel to get pussy.
The Delorean looks cool. You'd probably get pussy just for those seagull doors. **** that it's a time machine. I doubt too many women care; they've got more sense. Travelling around in time is for boys and their toys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Ffs it was a callback to rostasi last week.
So sorry I can't untangle every tiny twist and turn of your diseased brain.