Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 04:41 PM   #11189 (permalink)
Mucha na Dziko
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal

1. If your food is late/wrong in a restaurant, do you make a fuss, and is your decision affected by who you’re with, if anyone?

I'd wait until the waiter would come. If it was an unreasonable amount of time (like, say, an hour for arabiatta pasta, I would probably ask the waiter "what's going on?").
If it was wrong, then I'd probably eat it anyway. Unless it was something vastly different from what I ordered.

I usually find this kind of stuff funny, not annoying.

2.What was your first ever modem?

I don't know what that is. I don't get "computerland".

3. You find a credit card on the street. Nobody is around. What do you do?

I'd probably not pay attention to it at all. If I did, I'd probably left it were I found it.

4. What’s the most precious thing you ever lost, whether that be in terms of actual monetary value, sentimental value or the amount of work put into it, or its uniqueness?

Probably my first harmonica. I've always wanted to be able to play harmonica, then I bought one, played it on two or three demo recordings, and then I lost it somewhere (probably my ex-exs apartment). If we mean by "lost" "lost it yourself".
If by "lost" you mean "something important that is not longer yours to use", then I'd say "my childhood teddybear".
I called him "Blue" (as you can imagine...he was blue). I received him from by father (and actually he got that bear when hew was 3, by his parents), and when my sister was born I passed that teddy bear to her.

So now that teddybear was in our family for over 40years.

But I still feel cheated on by the world, that it's not my kids who will get Blue. IT'S MY SISTER'S.
I eel pretty bad I got cheated this bad.

5. How often do you virus check your computer?

Never. I don't get "computerland".

6. Would you rather have central heating, a gas fire, an electric fire or a real coal fire?[/QUOTE]

My dream world? A bonfire.
Right now? Central heating.
Mucha na Dziko is offline   Reply With Quote