Music Banter - View Single Post - The queer corner
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 11:48 PM   #1445 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayn Marx View Post
I escaped anything like molestation of the physical kind but was thoroughly traumatised witnessing what went on behind the scenes in the Cathedral were I was a pipe organ student. Invited to a weekend away at the seaside by a group of priests I was offered the ‘privilege’ of being the naked offering on their domestic black mass alter. I fled.
All this had a profoundly negative effect on my view of religion but not male/male sexuality. When I hit 14 I knew I was attracted to males of my age and indulged. It was only very good luck that saved me from potential disaster when I soon discovered a strong attraction to older males.

Apologies to those of you who’ve read me on this subject previously.
Damn that black mass story is creepy af.

I also avoided being molested myself but had a very close call. Basically some old dude lured me into a stairwell and then chickened out or something. The full story is on my blog.

But yeah I've known people who it happened to like my friends siblings. His younger brother and sister. We all knew their dad beat the mom and the kids but my friend also told me his siblings were sexually abused. Which explained their overtly sexual behavior at such a young age.

Also my other friends younger brother. We knew his family for years and were briefly living with them in this ****ty duplex after my parents split... And this Mexican day labor looking dude molested my friends 4 year old brother one day in broad daylight. Just pulled his pants down and started fondling him. My friend grabbed a broomstick and beat him over the head with it till he ****ed off.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote