Music Banter - View Single Post - The queer corner
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2022, 04:57 PM   #1451 (permalink)
Ayn Marx
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post

Also notice it's only the hot teachers who seem to get busted... Probably because the hotter the perp is the harder it is for the "victim" to keep their mouth shut.
That’s a point I hadn’t considered. I suspect in lots of cases it’s true. There’s an aspect of the last few decades exposing the sexual exploitation of children. Some calculating brats have learnt to make false accusations against teachers unless they are given better grades. A recent case here was thrown out of court when the school presented security surveillance videos covering the claimed assaults.
There’s another creepy side to all this. Psychiatrists tell us same sex exploration/experimentation is common with young males who in later years discover they’re not into it. They make themselves feel better by pretending they were forced into such scenarios. The problem we now have with all this is it’s becoming more difficult to catch the real offenders. One of the best solutions we have is providing the young with realistic, but not too scary, sex education at an earlier age than is now common in many ‘christian’ countries. As to christians and their place in all this, don’t get me started ! And before anyone jumps on me for that comment islam and other faiths are equally guilty.

Quote:
Even if the gender roles are swapped and it's a hot gay teacher and a student... Sorry but that doesn't feel like as much of an accomplishment. Gay men are the most down to **** breed of people I've ever encountered by far.
Can’t help wondering if you’re speaking from experience. Things changed somewhat when AIDS hit the scene. Many who previously were ( there’s no other word) sluts toned down their activities. With the false security AIDS ‘cures' have provided defences are down again.

Last edited by Ayn Marx; 07-10-2022 at 01:15 AM.
Ayn Marx is offline   Reply With Quote