Music Banter - View Single Post - The queer corner
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 04:30 AM   #1458 (permalink)
Ayn Marx
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guybrush View Post
Some of it certainly has to do with a grown man putting his member inside the body of a child which would most likely cause both more physical and emotional pain and suffering. Generally speaking, the act of having sex with a grown ass woman is more likely to be physically pleasurable to young boys, though that is certainly not a guarantee it will be. I'm not saying they necessarily like it when granny sits on their face, but as a general jist of why we think differently about male and female predators, that probably has something to do with it.

Disclaimer for clarity: ofc it's all wrong. Don't bang the children.
There’s some truth in what you say but for me the central issue is consent. Can, for instance, a ten year old, male or female, consent to having sex with an adult of either sex fully knowing what they’re getting themselves involved in?

My perspective is one people have argued with but I can’t get my head around the idea a young pre-pubescent child being regarded as a sexual being. Sensual maybe but sexual? So, even though my sex life started at 14 I just can’t agree with the idea of an adult seducing someone pre-pubescent. There’s another issue here seldom discussed. Today, young girls are entering pubescence far earlier than ever before due to chemicals polluting our environment triggering precocious development.
Ayn Marx is offline   Reply With Quote