Music Banter - View Single Post - The queer corner
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 03:25 PM   #1464 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayn Marx View Post
There’s some truth in what you say but for me the central issue is consent. Can, for instance, a ten year old, male or female, consent to having sex with an adult of either sex fully knowing what they’re getting themselves involved in?

My perspective is one people have argued with but I can’t get my head around the idea a young pre-pubescent child being regarded as a sexual being. Sensual maybe but sexual? So, even though my sex life started at 14 I just can’t agree with the idea of an adult seducing someone pre-pubescent. There’s another issue here seldom discussed. Today, young girls are entering pubescence far earlier than ever before due to chemicals polluting our environment triggering precocious development.

I knew something was wrong with me when I was 5-6 and me and another girl showed each other's lady bits to each other. Then from age 11-12 I was extremely horny, masturbating etc. I told my friends that I used a brush and they told me that's disgusting and embarrassing. I first had sex with a guy who was 18 while I was 15. He couldn't even get it in. I realise now how wrong that was for him to do this. Legally he was an adult. Then for some reason he made up a lie that I had told people we had sex. I got bullied, my friends deserted me for a) not telling them what happened and b) that they thought I was a liar. In the end his best friend Ange told me he told her the truth and she made sure everyone knew. As an adolescent that was the most humiliating thing and to have my friends hate me for it was unbearable.

Moral of the story, this was about 2002-3 and at this time I was very sexually awakened. Got to 2004 and I went to a party and made out with a girl who I really liked. She didn't remember the next day so I kept it to myself. I told my best friend that I think I'm bi. She was pretty sweet about it but I felt so ashamed as no one at my school was 'out'. Ironically a girl from my school tried outing me in front of the entire girls locker room calling me a **** and a lesbian and I had to tell the Dean who then forced her to admit she made it up. She came out as lesbian just after we graduated. That's how I learnt about projecting when someone bullies you for something. By 2005 (year of my high school graduation) I was very attractive and caught the attention of a 'popular' guy at my school. We flirted all year but he could never go through with dating me as I was not 'popular'.

Sorry, I am going on and on but it feels nice to share things with you all.