Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2022, 03:37 PM   #22 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Axl felt guilty over storming away from Cake Cream like that. His stomach turned uncontrollably. "They made a mistake. They didn't mean to hurt you," his conscience tortured him.

He ate and went to bed, tossing and turning in his sleep. He woke up feeling like shait over storming off like that. He got ready for the day. He found himself wondering and worrying about what Cake Cream was doing now. He reluctantly called Billy.

Billy coldly told him,"I really don't want to speak to you."

Please? Axl begged him. "I'm really sorry about storming off on you guys yesterday."

Billy softened. "You promise you're sorry?" He asked him tentatively.

Axl said,"Yes, I promise I really am sorry about storming off on you guys yesterday."

Billy said," Okay, apology accepted. I'll talk to the other Cake Cream Members."

Axl smiled and said,"Thank you!" He felt relieved. Billy welcomed him.

Later, Billy called him and told him they wanted him to come over and they could talk this over face to face.

Axl got ready and went to Jimmy's house where all of them were waiting for him. Axl told them he was sorry about what he did yesterday. Axl put his finger in his ear nervously and then took out his finger and looked at it.

"Uh, Axl, why did you stick your finger in your ear and then take it out and look at it?" Jimmy asked.

Axl responded,"I'm feeling nervous."

Jimmy and Cake Cream looked at each other nervously themselves.

Finally, Jimmy spoke. "Uh, Axl, you are from 1987 and you didn't start putting your finger in your ear and then taking it out and looking at it out of nervousness until 1989. The other Cake Cream Members confirmed this.

Axl was like,"Oh well. Do you guys forgive me?" Cake Cream said they forgave him.

They watched TV, and St. Louis was mentioned in a show they were watching.

"Fuc St. Louis!" St. Louis fucing SUCKS!" Axl said angrily.

Cake Cream looked at each other nervously again. Axl hadn't had any problems with St. Louis until 1991 when the Riverport Concert Riot happened.

Billy said,"Uh, Axl, you were mad at St. Louis in 1991 because of the Riverport Concert Riot. You are from 1987. Technically, you shouldn't be mad at St. Louis." Cake Cream Members confirmed this.

Cake Cream Members were wondering why 1987 Axl was acting like his near future selves.

Last edited by Karice; 07-17-2022 at 12:29 AM.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote