Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2022, 07:12 PM   #11311 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

1. What other race/ethnicity would you like to have been born as, or are you happy as you are?

I could never be described as happy, but I have no desire to change my race, colour or ethnicity. Nor my gender. No matter what you may hear from scurrilous rumours...

2. What’s the smallest thing that scares you?

Covid. Something so tiny it can't be seen can still kill you? That's terrifying.

3. If a genie gave you one wish, but there was a catch - you could only wish for something for someone else, not yourself - what would you wish for, and for whom?

Well duh do I have to answer that one? What do you think?

4. Do you prefer a keyboard that is very tactile and makes sounds, or one that is soft and silent?

I like a clicky keyboard, so I know when I'm hitting keys properly (being a semi-touch typist sort of guy) - soft ones don't give you any indication when you've missed a key. Also, when I make a mistake and go back I like to hit the key petulantly (AND, not ****ing ADN!) and it's not the same if it doesn't make a noise.

5. Just for fun, if you could rearrange the countries of the world, which would you put alongside which to cause the most chaos/amusement?

I'd put England and Germany alongside each other, just so the English could annoy the Germans by constantly singing "Two world wars and one World Cup, doo-dah, doo-dah!"

6. What would you consider humanity’s finest hour?

Mapping the human genome.