Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2022, 06:50 PM   #24 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Cake Cream wondered if they should hide Axl. They were huge fans of his and didn't want him to end up behind bars. A few hours later, Police knocked on Billy's door. Jimmy, Andy, James, Billy, and Mike hid Axl in Billy's secret compartment closet door.

Billy nervously opened the door and the Police informed him they were looking for Axl Rose. Billy claimed they last saw Axl Rose at the latest Guns N'Roses Show days ago and didn't know where he was. The rest of Cake Cream backed up Billy.

"Mind if we look around for Axl?"

Billy emotionally said,"We already told you! We don't know where Axl is!" He begun to sweat uncomfortably. The other Cake Cream Members backed up Billy again.

"We're coming in anyways," the Police said. They came in and started searching for Axl.

"Billy said, " We already told you, Axl isn't here! Please leave!"

Jimmy said,"This is an unlawful search. Axl's not in this house. Leave us alone. " Other Cake Cream Members also protested this.

The Police continued searching for Axl.

Axl's heart was palpitating. He thanked his lucky stars Cake Cream liked him so much, they were hiding him from Police. Billy told him this was a secret compartment closet, but he knew there was a chance he could still be found if the Police opened this door. Axl was able to crawl into an upper vent.

The Police searched the house and didn't find Axl. But then they went to the secret compartment closet where Axl had been hiding.

Billy emotionally cried,"Axl's not in there! Please leave!" The Police ignored Billy and opened the door. Axl wasn't there.

Billy was shocked but calmly said,"See? Axl's not here." He and the other Cake Cream Members looked at each other in confusion and shock. Where the hell was Axl?" All of Cake Cream wondered telepathically to each other. The Police said,"It's obvious Axl isn't in this house. We're leaving."

The Police left. Axl breathed a sigh of relief, safe in his hiding place.

Axl crawled back down out of the vent and went back to the closet and walked out.

Cake Cream Members wondered where he had disappeared too. Axl answered with a smile,"I hid in the upper vent. Billy, your secret compartment closet is not all that hidden," Axl said wryly. Billy blushed guilty. But thank you for trying."

Billy then thought and said,"Wait! My house has a hidden crawl space! You can hide there if Police come back! Cake Cream Members were like,"Yeah, you do have a hidden crawl space!" Axl asked to see it. They showed it to him. Axl hid in it as practice and he was completely hidden from anyone looking. Axl was glad he was skinny and wryly thought that no way would chubbier older Axl be able to hide in this crawl space. Axl left the crawl space.

Cake Cream Members heard another knock. This time, it was the FBI looking for Axl. And they had a Search Warrant. They had to let the FBI come in. Cake Cream Members told Axl to hide in the hidden crawl space and he did. The FBI were let in and they looked for Axl. They came close to the hidden crawl space and Axl's heart caught in his throat. Please God, let me be completely hidden," he silently prayed. The FBI searched the area around the hidden crawl space but didn't see Axl. They left and Axl breathed another sigh of relief. Axl left the crawl space.

Cake Cream Members told Axl they were sorry for exposing his Tattoo in a house full of Cake Cream Fans and indirectly causing Axl to become a Fugitive. Axl said,"You didn't mean to harm me," he said understanding. I thank you for hiding me from the Police and the FBI."

Cake Cream welcomed him.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote