Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 05:50 PM   #28 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Axl had to chuckle at the irony of his Out Ta Get Me song and his situation and the fact that Cake Cream's new song sounded suspiciously like Out Ta Get Me. Axl pointed this out to Cake Cream. Cake Cream smiled and Jimmy said,,How ironic that the Authorities really are out to get you now just like the song.

Axl chortled,"But I'm not fucing innocent." He laughed wryly.

Jimmy also acknowledged the irony that the new song sounded like Out Ta Get Me at the same time they were hiding Axl from the Authorities. They all smiled.

They turned on the News and there was a segment where they played a little of Cake Cream's new song and Guns N'Roses Out Ta Get Me and mentioned how incredibly alike the songs were. News Anchors wondered if whoever made the new song could get sued by Guns N'Roses for Plagiarism/Copyright Infringement.

Some random People were interviewed if they thought the new song sounded a lot like Out Ta Get Me. Each and everyone of the People thought the new song sounded suspiciously a lot like Out Ta Get Me. They were asked if Guns N'Roses should sue whoever made the new song. The answers were basically "Guns N'Roses should sue whoever made the new song.

Cake Cream Members looked at Axl uncomfortably. "Good job, Manager. Now People are wondering if we plagarized Guns N'Roses and thinking we should get sued," Jimmy said bitingly.

Axl responded," Come on, current Guns N'Roses is not going to sue you guys. I'll call Older Axl and talk this out with him to be sure."

Cake Cream agreed.

Axl called Older Axl and begged him to claim that Current Guns N'Roses wouldn't sue Cake Cream for plagiarism because it was an approved sample by Guns N'Roses.

Older Axl said with a sigh,"Axl, the new Cake Cream song does sound a lot like Out Ta Get Me. You really messed up big time with that one."

Axl said,"Please? Cake Cream is a big fan of us and they would love it if you guys would say you won't sue them for plagiarism and claim it was an approved sample. It will mean a lot to them. They just wanted to pay homage to us with the new song."

Older Axl said with a reluctant sigh,"Okay, I'll talk Current Guns N'Roses into claiming it was an approved sample.

Axl was grateful. He thanked Older Axl and was welcomed. He told Cake Cream the good news and they were all relieved.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote