Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 01:19 AM   #30 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Police soon knocked on Billy's house again. And showed up with both an Arrest and a Search Warrant. The viral video that was on YouTube showed that Cake Cream was with Axl when the altercation with the Paparazzi Person happened. They were also seen on Burger King surveillance camera hanging out with each other and eating together earlier that day. Also they were seen at the bar where Axl first approached them, seen on Claven Records surveillance camera, the Fan that took the viral video of Axl's Tattoo had also filmed Cake Cream in the same shot at the party together. Meaning they lied about last seeing Axl at the latest Guns N'Roses Concert days ago.

Axl hid in the hidden crawl space again as Police searched the house again for him. Axl's conscience tortured him. "You can't keep causing Authorities to search Billy's house," his conscience scolded him. "Turn yourself in," his conscience told him.

He heard the Police say,"We know for a fact that you guys were with Axl after the latest Guns N'Roses Concert days ago. All five of you are accomplices and are liable to be under arrest if you don't give up Axl or he doesn't turn himself in. "Cake Cream admitted they were hanging out with Axl the day of the Paparazzi Person altercation, had a party with him, were at Burger King with him, were at the bar with him and at Claven Records with him, but claimed that they went their separate ways and hadn't seen Axl since they were with him when the Altercation with the Paparazzi Person happened. Police questioned them further, they refused to give up Axl and Police finally left.

Axl left the hidden crawl space and once again thanked Cake Cream for hiding him and was welcomed. They ate and chatted and Axl took a shower and went to sleep.

Axl woke up at 3 AM. Axl's conscience was really bothering him. He knew he had to turn himself in. He took his cellphone, a mask, his wallet with his REAL ID in it and left Billy's house. He knew that Cake Cream wouldn't have allowed him to turn himself in if they were awake and he had to do this while they were all asleep and had no idea he had even left the house. He walked to the nearest Police Station and turned himself in.

"I'm Axl Rose, he told the Police. "I'm here to turn myself in. The Cops looked at him in shock. They ran his Social Security number and his records and were amazed his records showed he was last arrested in the 1980's. He looked about 25. How did this 25 year old looking guy have records stating he had been arrested in the 1980's? He showed his REAL ID. The Cops were stunned. This 25 year old looking guy was 60 according to his ID.

He was patted down and given a strip search and the Cops looked in amazement at his multiple Tattoos. Axl smirked as he had nothing to hide on him. The Cops found nothing on him. His Mugshot was taken. He had a relieved smirk on his face in his Mugshot as turning himself in took a huge weight off his shoulders. His fingerprints were taken, he was given an orange jumpsuit. His personal belongings and original clothes were relinquished to Police. His Bond was set at $40,000. He was given a Court Date for three days from now.

He would have to remain in Custody until then if the bond wasn't met. He was put in the same cell as drunks, drug addicts, and shoplifters. Axl thanked God none of these people were Murderers or Rapists. News of his booking spread fast and his Mugshot trended quickly. Axl fell asleep.

At 8 AM, Billy came to visit him. Axl woke up and chatted with him. Billy said,"You should have told us you were going to turn yourself in. We would have went with you and supported you." Axl quipped wryly. "No, you wouldn't. You guys would have stopped me from turning myself in. Billy sheepishly admitted they would have stopped him. Axl said,"I know you guys and know that you guyswould have stopped me. That's exactly why I turned myself in in the middle of the night alone while you guys were sleeping. Billy blushed shyly.

Axl smiled and sang,"Where do we go? Where do we go? Where do we go now?" Making Billy laugh. Billy said that Cake Cream set up a Go Fund Me page for Axl's Bond and said it already had $15,000 in it. Axl asked what a Go Fund Me page was and Billy said it was basically a Charity. Axl smiled and said," Thank you." Billy smiled back and welcomed him. They chatted for a long while and Billy checked the Go Fund Me page and the Go Fund Me page had reached the $40,000 goal!

Billy smiled and said,"You have a lot of Fans. We love you. So much we're willing to pay $40,000 to get you out of jail!" Billy winked. Axl smiled back. Axl's Bond was paid with the Go Fund Me page and he was free to go until his Court date. He got his personal belongings back and changed back into his original clothes and the orange jumpsuit given back. He and Billy walked back to his house.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote