Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 07:03 AM   #36 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Axl went to Timothy's office, nervously. Axl wanted to be the sole person in trouble and went alone to prevent Cake Cream being labeled Accomplices for whatever bad thing or things Timothy has called him about. Once again, he didn't want Cake Cream to be in trouble.

Timothy sternly said,"Hi, Mr. Rose. Have a seat. He gestured to a desk chair.

Axl sat down.

Timothy said,"Mr. Rose, you signed legally binding documents under a false name. We could have you and Cake Cream indicted for Fraud.

Axl lowered his head. Please don't indict Cake Cream for Fraud. They didn't even know I was Axl Rose at the time we signed those legally binding documents. I didn't tell them that I was really Axl Rose back then. They really thought I was Michael Randall Johnson at the time. They are innocent in this whole mess. "Axl had a look of complete guilt on his face.

Timothy softened. You know what? I'll give you guys another chance. Why don't you choose a Cake Cream Member and have them come in and sign the Documents again today, this time with your real name? "

Axl chose to call Billy. When Billy answered, Axl said,"Billy, I made a major bad decision by signing my name as Michael Randall Johnson on the legally binding documents for Cake Cream. Timothy from Claven Records says he will give us another chance if we sign the Documents again but I sign my real name.

Billy said,"So, you're at Claven Records? I thought you said you were going to go to the Park," Billy said knowingly.

"Yes, I'm at Claven Records. Please grab all of the other Cake Cream Members and all of you come to Claven Records," Axl pleaded desperately.

Billy responded,"We'll all be right there," Billy promised. Axl breathed a sigh of relief. He thanked Billy and was welcomed. Axl and he chatted for a few more seconds and then said goodbye and Axl hung up. He told Timothy that Cake Cream was coming over soon. Timothy responded,"Okay."

Literally about two minutes later, there was a knock on Timothy's door and Billy was on the other side. Timothy opened the door and all of Cake Cream was in front of the door.

Axl was stunned. How did Cake Cream come so fast? Cake Cream said they were already in the building when Axl called Billy as they tracked Axl's location using Axl's phone but didn't know which room he was in until Axl said Timothy. Cake Cream was allowed in.

Axl wondered how he forgot that Cake Cream could trace his Location using his cellphone.

Timothy made New copies of the Documents and explained the situation and said that all Cake Cream and Axl had to do was sign the Documents again this time with Axl's real name. Axl said,"I'm going to sign the Documents Axl Rose this time. Billy said "Your Legal name is W. Axl Rose. You'd be wiser to sign them W. Axl Rose, not Axl Rose," Axl responded,"Good thinking, Billy!" Billy smiled. Axl signed the Documents W. Axl Rose this time and all of Cake Cream signed the Documents again too. Timothy said,"Problem solved," with a smile. All of Cake Cream and Axl thanked Timothy for the second chance and was welcomed. Cake Cream and Axl went back home.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote