Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 07:57 AM   #37 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

At home, Timothy called Axl's Cellphone. He suggested that Cake Cream record an official Debut Album. Axl told Cake Cream this and they were all up to it.

The next day, Axl wrote 10 songs for Cake Cream and Mike sang the songs while James played Guitar, Jimmy played Bass, Andy the Keyboard, and Billy played Drums. It sounded good and Axl suggested the Debut Album be titled something that is related to Cake and Cream and be catchy. He asked,"How about,"All the Sweet Filling?" Cake Cream loved this and Axl suggested the album cover be a huge three layered cake with lots of filling and frosting with a black background. Cake Cream loved this and made the Debut Album with Axl's suggestions and gave it to Claven Records.

Claven Records execs loved All The Sweet Filling and offered them a 20 Million deal plus Royalties to sell it to them. Axl and Cake Cream decided they wanted to take the deal and agreed. Cake Cream and Axl read and signed legally binding Documents (Axl signing W. Axl Rose again learning his lesson and the 20 Million plus Royalties was given. Cake Cream and Axl were happy with the deal.

Claven Records put All The Sweet Filling on Itunes and it shot to number 1 quickly. Fans loved All The Sweet Filling.

Axl and Cake Cream were ecstatic that All The Sweet Filling was a huge hit. Cake Cream were seriously becoming huge stars.

The next day, Axl went alone to a store and decided to buy each Cake Cream Member a gift. The Cashier smirked knowingly at the gifts Axl bought and Axl blushed shyly. He bought some wrapping paper and wrapped the gifts. When he got home, he gave each of Cake Cream the wrapped gifts.

Billy asked,"Are these Cologne?" Cake Cream also wondered if these were Colognes.

Axl responded with a wink,"Open them and you will see what it is."

They all opened the gifts and the gifts were Trojan Condoms. Axl said,"You're becoming huge Rockstars. You're going to have lots of Female Fans throwing themselves at you. The Temptation for sex with your Female Fans is going to be huge, so you're going to need these to protect you from STD's and becoming Fathers.

Andy blushed. Axl asked,"Andy, are you a Virgin?"

Andy responded,"I'm not a Virgin, but I'm not interested in my Female Fans throwing themselves at me. I'm interested in Male Fans." He blushed even more. Cake Cream affirmed that Andy liked Male Fans, not Female Fans.

Axl said, "Andy, you won't have to worry about becoming a Father, but you're still going to need these to protect yourself from STD'S. You'll need to protect yourself even if you're only interested in Male Fans." Andy smiled shyly.

Cake Cream thanked him for the gifts and he welcomed them. Axl went back to the store and bought lubricants and spermicides too and gave Cake Cream these gifts too and Cake Cream thanked him and he welcomed them.

Last edited by Karice; 07-20-2022 at 08:03 AM.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote