Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 02:01 PM   #56 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Andy asked Axl in private if The Hurt Song was originally written about him.

Axl straight up said,"Yes."

Andy replied,"But you forgave me. Why did you write that song about me?"

Axl responded,"I wrote The Hurt Song BEFORE I forgave you, not AFTER. I tore up The Hurt Song after I forgave you and wrote it again lyric for lyric for Jimmy.

Andy responded," You wrote The Hurt Song again lyric by lyric?" He was impressed.

Axl responded,"Yes,"

Andy responded,"You're a really good Songwriter," the same thing Billy had told him.

"Thank you," Axl responded. Andy welcomed him. Andy left and Axl ate a couple of slices of pizza and drank a glass of Coca Cola. The Coca Cola tasted so good that he had another glass. There were 6 2 liter bottles of Coca Cola in the huge fridge for 6 People.

Axl was drowning his Cake Cream woes in Coca Cola. Cake Cream was a fucing mess and Axl was the Captain of this mess of a ship. Axl ordered more Coca Cola from Instacart and put them in the Fridge when they arrived.

To Cake Cream he said, "This Coke is the only Coke we should be doing." Billy blushed, remembering his Cocaine he snorted not too long ago.

Axl continued,"But it's Rock And Roll nature to do Cocaine. Just remember to do Cocaine only in this house. Jimmy, Andy, and Mike all said they weren't doing Cocaine. Billy blushed again.

Andy, Mike, and Jimmy were like,"Billy, you didn't say you're not doing Cocaine!"

Billy lowered his eyes shyly.

Mike asked," Billy are you doing Cocaine?" Billy continued to look at the ground.

Mike said,"We agreed to be more open with each other," he prompted gently.

Andy and Jimmy also wanted to know.

They all straight up asked Billy if he was doing Cocaine.

Billy said,"Yes, I'm doing Cocaine."

Mike responded,"You're usually so responsible. How could you be taking Cocaine?" Andy and Jimmy also were surprised Billy had been doing Cocaine.

Billy mentioned he took Cocaine to cope with the fact that John Wilson tried to murder him twice and shot Axl multiple times.

Mike asked Axl why he wasn't surprised that Billy had been doing Cocaine. Mike asked Axl if he had already known that Billy was doing Cocaine. Andy and Jimmy also wanted to know.

Axl shyly responded he already knew Billy had been doing Cocaine. Mike, Jimmy, and Andy responded that Axl should have told them about Billy's Cocaine use. Axl responded that Billy also took Subutex so it would help him not be a drug addict.

Axl drank another glass of Coca Cola.

Mike responded,"Axl, you might be becoming a Coca Cola addict."

Axl responded,"Nonsense. Coca Cola is legal and isn't a drug."

Caffeine is a drug, Mike responded.

Axl responded,"But you can't be arrested for drinking Coca Cola, so it's legal."

Axl drank yet another glass of Coca Cola. He was trying hard to cope with all of the bad things happening with Cake Cream. He was using Coca Cola as a delicious coping mechanism.

Cake Cream looked at Axl worriedly. Was Axl developing a Coke problem? Soda wise that is. Axl said he wanted to go to the Mall.

Jimmy, Andy, Billy, and Mike told them they would go with him.

He then changed his story and said he was going to go to the Park. They all said they would go with him.

He then changed his story again and said he wanted to go to Claven Records alone. They all said they would go with him.

He then changed his story and said he wanted to go to the library. They all said they would go with him.

He said,"Would you guys please leave me alone? I want to go out by myself!" They reluctantly let him go out by himself.

Axl put on his bulletproof vest and a motorcycle helmet and went to McDonald's and ordered a Quarter Pounder, fries, and three large Cokes. He was eating and enjoying his meals when Jimmy came to him.

"Hey Axl," Jimmy told him in a concerned brother like way.

Jimmy, go back home and let me enjoy my meal and drinks in peace."

"Axl, you just bought three large Cokes just for yourself," Jimmy pointed out concerned.

"Let me live. It's just Coke drinks." Axl said defensively. He continued drinking his Cokes and eating.

Jimmy said,"Can I have the Coke drink you didn't touch?" He asked.

"Noooo!" Axl said, inhumanly. He began drinking the Coke that was previously untouched.

Jimmy responded,"I'll buy my own large Coke and a Quarter Pounder meal and I'll sit with you. Axl tried to tell him to go home, but Jimmy insisted on staying with Axl. Axl reluctantly allowed him to stay with him. Jimmy bought the Quarter Pounder meal with a large Coke. He sat with Axl and Axl and he had a nice meal, enjoying each other's company. Jimmy looked at Axl deeply.

"We all care about you, Axl."

Axl was glad that Jimmy came to see him at McDonald's.

Jimmy responded," We agreed to be more open with each other."

Axl said,"It's just that Cake Cream is falling apart. There's so much bad shait going on with our band. We used to be such a tight band, but lately, we've gone to shait. Axl continued drinking his Cokes and eating. Jimmy drank his Coke and continued eating.

They both chatted and finished eating and drinking. They went back home.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote