Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 01:39 AM   #58 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Axl got off the couch. He went to Billy's Room and they made out. They watched TV, snuggling with each other.

The trust and love Axl and Billy had for each other was palpable. Axl felt vulnerable and glad he was with Billy in bed.

Billy and he fell asleep.

They woke up the next morning and Jimmy, Andy, Mike, Billy and Axl ate and got ready for the day.

They went on Social Media and more and more Cakers were talking about "James's" incredibly off guitar playing at the latest Cake Cream Show.

James sounded like a Beginner. I've been following Cake Cream for years and James's guitar playing is usually beyond awesome. I can't believe he played like a Beginner the other day. That is so out of character for him One particular post said succinctly.

Cake Cream and Axl looked at each other intently knowing exactly why "James," sounded off.

Axl wondered if he should get James to come back to Cake Cream and play his beyond awesome lead guitar. But he was worried Jimmy might beat him up.

He told Jimmy his thoughts.

Jimmy acknowledged that the Fans wanted to hear James's beyond awesome lead guitar. Jimmy acknowledged that James was a phenomenal God on Guitar. He added that he was still angry and hurt by James.

Axl thought of a solution. He drew up a Contract that stated that if James came back to play his beyond awesome lead guitar, Jimmy wouldn't lay hands on James.

He had Jimmy read it and pointed out that Cakers wanted to hear James play. He pointed out they were working for the Fans.

Jimmy thought of a technical loophole and signed the Contract stating that he wouldn't lay hands on James. Axl smiled and Andy, Billy, Mike, and Axl signed as Witnesses.

Axl called James and told him the good news that Jimmy signed a Contract stating that he wouldn't lay hands on him and asked him to be at the next Cake Cream Show. James agreed.

Cake Cream and Axl chilled until the next day when a Cake Cream Show was scheduled. James flew in from New York for the Show. Jimmy glared at James and James giggled uncomfortably and nervously.

Axl said,"Jimmy, remember the Contract you signed."

Jimmy said,"Okay, Axl." Cake Cream practiced for the show and the magic of James and Jimmy's awesome guitar playing skills was was kind of back. Andy, Mike, Billy, and Axl smiled. They all put on motorcycle helmets and bulletproof vests.

They went to the Venue and practiced again and sounded good. It was time for the Show.

Lots of Cakers came to see Cake Cream. Cake Cream and Axl were proud. But Axl took a precaution.

Axl said,"Anyone in Cake Cream who's birthname is James, I'm going to need you guys to play on opposite sides of the stage."

James Dobson (James) and James King(Jimmy) agreed to listen to Axl and played on opposite sides of the stage.

Cake Cream performed their set and James beyond awesome lead guitar complemented Jimmy's wonderful Bass Guitar. Cake Cream all sounded good but it was clear there was tension between Jimmy and James even with them at opposite sides of the stage. The Cakers enjoyed James being back to his beyond awesome lead guitar however. They cheered wildly.

At the final Sendoff, James and Jimmy were still at opposite sides of the stage. Fans were confused but still cheered wildly. Cake Cream did an awesome show. But then something bad happened.

Jimmy walked up to James and angrily swung his Bass Guitar hard in James's stomach with his bass guitar! James recoiled in pain. The Fans were stunned! So were Axl, James, Andy, Mike, and Billy. Jimmy had signed a legally binding Contract to not lay hands on James! How could he hit James with his Bass Guitar in his stomach?

Axl held back Jimmy again and asked him how could he hit James in the stomach with his Bass Guitar after signing the legal binding Contract forbidding him from laying hands on James.

Jimmy nastily responded,"The Contract states I am not allowed to lay hands on James. I hit James in his stomach with my Bass Guitar. I didn't lay hands on James. Technical Loophole."

Axl was like,"Damn, you're right technically. I should have stated something like,"You're not allowed to hurt James at all!"

Jimmy nastily smirked. James was stunned and Billy, Andy, and Mike tended to James who was groaning in pain. The Show was over.

Fans shook their heads in stunned confusion and left.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote