Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 01:04 PM   #66 (permalink)
Mucha na Dziko
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karice View Post
Guys, I reread my story and I am wondering if I should have started the story with the first part and continued with Axl finding out that Guns N'Roses was doing a show that very night and him buying last minute tickets to Guns N'Roses show where he sees Older Axl, Current Guns N'Roses and Cake Cream. And never writing the parts about him going to Denny's, buying Lottery tickets, going to the hotel, going to the bars, etc. But then his hair wouldn't have been black, he wouldn't be called Michael Randall Johnson as the fake ID wouldn't have existed, Thomas the Waiter wouldn't have known about him the second time they went to Denny's, Axl wouldn't have gotten Vaccinated l, nor would Axl have to sing at the hotel in lieu of the Hotel manager pressing charges, etc. What do you guys think? :/
I think him having to cope with the fact that he does in fact exist in the future and that G'N'R are still a thing, even though he isn't there (he's in the audience) would be much more interesting as a character study.
Mucha na Dziko is offline   Reply With Quote