Music Banter - View Single Post - Prog-U-Like
Thread: Prog-U-Like
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2023, 02:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Default Prog-U-Like

Since I'm getting some flak from Yes fans (and that's cool, I expected it) thought I might try doing something fun. There will be no reviews here, but in this thread I will be discussing and talking about (no they're not the same thing. Well, not down our way) my favourite prog bands, why I like them, maybe featuring a few videos, talking about albums though not in a review sort of way, and I invite any interested prog heads to do the same. Sure, even Yes fans.

Why isn't this part of my Fortress of Prog? Shut up, that's why.
Well, I wanted to do this as an ongoing thing, not an occasional one, and the problem with running a thread or journal of that nature with so many different sections is that you have to keep mixing it up, so that the sections you might want to concentrate on tend to be not as frequent as perhaps you might like. It's the same reason I'll be moving my Progtastic Voyage section out here to its own thread, too. And hey, if I annoy enough people, well, that's just a bonus.

Artists will be covered in no order and with most likely no set format; this will be a freeform thing for me, so feel free to laugh, shake your head and walk away, or hell, who knows? Even join in.

Prog heads unite? No? Well, I tried. More prog for me.