Music Banter - View Single Post - Are there any other members of The Satanic Temple here?
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 04:15 PM   #23 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
transphobia is extremely noticable in right wing sectors of the internet which are largely dominated by young atheists
Yea I call bull**** on this. Do you any evidence of Atheists actually being a significant amount of the anti trans anything?

But since you brought it up atheist groups like Atheist Community of Austin which has the largest Atheist podcast/radio show (longest running too) even has a show run by trans people to debate and educate callers. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZZx...WfUifXheSnEmEE) The entire anti trans philosophy comes from religious texts lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You know atheist reactionaries are annoying as **** but leftists bending over backwards to not be seen as atheist reactionaries because Sargon of Akkad was a thing are just as ****ing moronic.

You can be chill about religion and not pretend there's nothing wrong with it to win a culture war battle that's been stale for years at this point.

You need to get off the internet and experience real life once in a while.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*

Last edited by Dr_Rez; 03-30-2023 at 04:25 PM.
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote