Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 10:37 AM   #202 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

They chilled until the next day. The next day they got up and ate and got ready for the day. Fans on Social Media were clamoring for another Cake Cream Show. Axl and Cake Cream decided to book a show for the Afternoon. Fans were happy.

Cake Cream and Axl all put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the James L Knight Center and Axl booked a show for the afternoon. They practiced and then did a little sightseeing and hung out. Soon it was time for the show. 50,000 Cake Cream Fans showed up and Cake Cream and Axl were all happy.

The show started behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers and was good. Fans cheered wildly. But then, out of nowhere, Fans started clamoring for The Hurt Song to be played. Andy blushed guiltily at Axl. Axl lowered his eyes.

Axl said,"Uh, The Hurt Song is not a song that we like to perform . Cake Cream was NOT in a good place when I wrote The Hurt Song."

Fans kept clamoring for The Hurt Song to be performed.

Axl blurted out,"Andy doesn't like The Hurt Song!" Axl soon gasped at what he just said.

Andy quickly covered for Axl's blunder and said,"I don't like The Hurt Song because it's about a deep betrayal within Cake Cream that should never have happened. Cake Cream and Axl all backed up Andy.

Fans STILL clamored for The Hurt Song. Axl said,"How many times do we have to tell you guys we don't like The Hurt Song?" Fans STILL clamored for The Hurt Song to be performed. Axl and Cake Cream all reluctantly caved.

Axl sang lead on The Hurt Song while Mike provided backup. Axl sounded really pained, hurt, melancholy in the song. Andy played Keyboard, Billy played drums, Jimmy played Bass/Rhythm Guitar, and James played Lead Guitar. It sounded good. The crowd cheered wildly.

Axl said,"We did The Hurt Song because you guys begged us incessantly to perform it. Please stop asking us to play The Hurt Song. The Hurt Song brings back a lot of hurt for us every single time we play it." Cake Cream all nodded.

Fans were like,"It's a good at song!" Please keep singing The Hurt Song!"

Axl said,"I've already told you we don't like The Hurt Song and don't like performing it! Please stop begging us to perform The Hurt Song! Cake Cream were like," Yep, none of us like The Hurt Song."

The Fans STILL wanted them to perform The Hurt Song. Axl fed up took a tape that had The Hurt Song written on it and took a hammer and smashed The Hurt Song tape as a clear message to the Fans to stop begging them to perform The Hurt Song. Cake Cream all backed up Axl.

Fans gasped, but were like,"Okay, we get the point. You guys don't want to perform The Hurt Song.

Cake Cream and Axl all nodded.

The Show continued, and was really good. There was more wild cheering and then the Final sendoff happened to more wild cheering. Soon the Show was over and Cake Cream and Axl went to Denny's for a late lunch/early dinner.

They chatted about Axl breaking The Hurt Song tape as a way to show to the audience Cake Cream and Axl did NOT like The Hurt Song. They laughed about it. Andy then got serious and said,"I really am sorry about attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000.

Axl was annoyed by Andy's constant apologizing for attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000. He kind of wished Andy would stop apologizing over it. Axl said annoyed,"We all know, Andy, we know." The rest of Cake Cream backed up Axl.

Axl Zelled Andy $5,000. Andy was surprised. Axl said,"I'm giving you this $5,000 as a gift. Please stop apologizing about the attempted $5,000 sellout of me. It's annoying."

Andy thanked Axl and he welcomed him. Cake Cream and Axl all had a nice meal and paid and left and went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled and then went to sleep.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote