Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 10:38 AM   #203 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. Yesterday's Cake Cream Show went viral and Fans gasped at Axl breaking The Hurt Song with a hammer!

Axl responded, "Cake Cream and I do not like The Hurt Song. It's about a brotherly betrayal that happened between us. Hopefully Fans will stop asking us to perform The Hurt Song. Cake Cream all backed up Axl.

Fans said,"Breaking The Hurt Song tape with a hammer was a bit excessive, however. Why not just say something like,"If you guys keep asking us to keep performing The Hurt Song, even after we already performed it and clearly said we don't like performing The Hurt Song, we're all leaving early?"

Axl said,"I was just desperate when I smashed The Hurt Song tape with a hammer." Cake Cream all backed up Axl.

The Fans and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.

On MTV, there was a Show wondering if Cake Cream and Axl should be sued by Daft Punk for their motorcycle helmets as Daft Punk also wore helmets.

Axl asked Cake Cream who were Daft Punk and Cake Cream filled him in and showed him Daft Punk pictures. Axl was like,"Daft Punk has futuristic, robotic looking helmets. We wear motorcycle helmets. Different type of helmets. Cake Cream all backed up Axl.

On Social Media, Axl and Cake Cream said that Daft Punk wore robotic, futuristic looking helmets and Cake Cream and Axl wore motorcycle helmets.

Fans were like,"Okay, you guys do make sense. " Cake Cream and the Fans chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.

A Judge called Axl's cellphone and asked him if he and Cake Cream wanted to press charges against Billy's Prosecutor tomorrow for defamation of character, libel, and perjury in Billy's Arson case, especially since Billy wasn't the one who burned down the house, it was Mark Riley who had accidentally done that.

Axl told the Judge to hold on and he did. He told Cake Cream what the Judge said and Cake Cream all agreed. Axl agreed too. Axl went back to the phone call and told the Judge that all of them wanted to press charges.

The Judge was like,"I don't blame you guys. That Prosecutor was awful. Lying about Billy and insinuating that Cake Cream and Axl set the house on fire on purpose to get life insurance on Billy if he died. The Judge and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Cake Cream and Axl all chilled until the next day. The next day, it was time to get ready for the Court case against David Livingston, Billy's Prosecutor.

They got up and ate and got ready for the day. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and left and went to the Court. They were processed. Soon, Court started and David was there. The Judge asked Cake Cream and Axl of they wanted to press charges against David for Perjury, Libel, and Defamation of Character for Billy's Arson Case. David had his own Lawyer. His Lawyer advised David to plead the fifth on whatever questions Axl asked him.

All of Cake Cream and Axl said yes. Axl said he wanted to cross examine Mr. Livingston. Axl was allowed to cross examine David. David's Lawyer was like,"Objection! Mr. Rose shouldn't be the one cross examining my Client, Mr. Livingston as Mr. Rose is part of the party pressing charges. It's an unethical conflict of interest."

The Judge said,"Objection overruled as Mr. Rose is Cake Cream's Lawyer and had the right to cross examine Mr. Livingston. I will allow Mr. Rose to cross examine Mr. Livingston."

Axl said,"Thank you, your Honor." The Judge welcomed him..

Axl asked,"Mr. Livingston, would you like to tell the Court why you falsely claimed in Court that my Client, Mr. William Anderson Parks accepted a bribe from you to confess in Court that he accidentally set his house on fire?

The Prosecutor said,"I was desperate that I was losing my case so I falsely claimed that Mr. Parks accepted a bribe from me to confess in Court. "

Axl said,"So, you acknowledge that you falsely claimed in Court that William Anderson Parks accepted a bribe from you in order for a confession?"

Mr. Livingston said,"Yes, I acknowledge this."

Axl asked,"Why did you falsely insinuate that myself, James Dobson, James King , Andrew McCall, and Michael Smith possibly set the house on fire in order to Murder William Anderson Parks for life insurance money?"

Mr. Livingston responded,"I was hoping Mr. Parks would freak out on the spot and confess to Arson so I could win my case. Mr. Parks would be behind bars and I'd get praise for winning the case!"

Axl said,"So you acknowledge that you falsely insinuated that we set the house on fire, is that right?

Mr. Livingston said,Yes, I acknowledged that I falsely insinuated that."

Axl said, "But, Mark Riley is the one who burned down the house, not Mr. Parks. So, an innocent man would have been behind bars for a crime he didn't commit."

Mr. Livingston responded," Mr. Parks would have been acquitted when and if Mark Riley finally confessed to the accidental Arson of Billy's house."

Axl asked,"Do you feel any guilt or remorse over nearly sending an innocent man to jail?"

The Prosecutor said snidely, "I don't care about Mr. Parks or any of you guys. I'm just on it to win it!"

The crowd gasped in shock.

Mr. Livingston's Lawyer shook his head. Mr. Livingston just had to say,"I plead the fifth!" To all of Axl's questions, but he chose to answer all of Axl's questions.

Mr. Livingston's Lawyer STILL tried to salvage his Client, saying,"Objection. My Client is being badgered by Mr. Rose!"

The Judge said,"Objection overruled. Mr. Rose hasn't been badgering your Client at all. Mr. Rose is just asking the necessary questions. The Judge added," Mr. Rose, you may continue your cross examination of Mr. Livingston."

Axl said,"Thank you, your honor." I'd like to call Mr. Parks to the Witness Stand. The judge allowed Billy to go on the Witness Stand. Mr. Livingston's Lawyer said,"Objection! Mr. Rose and Mr. Parks are dating! This is an unethical conflict of interest!"

The Judge said,"I will allow Mr. Rose to call Mr. Parks to the Witness Stand regardless of their personal relationship." Billy and Axl thanked the Judge and was welcomed.

Billy went on the Witness Stand. Axl asked,"Mr. Parks, how does it feel when you were accused of setting the house on fire, falsely accused of accepting a bribe from Mr. Livingston in order to confess, and the false insinuating that we set the house on fire in order to Murder you to get life insurance on you especially since that Mark Riley confessed to doing so."

Billy said,"I feel awful that I was falsely accused of setting my house on fire , awful I was falsely accused of accepting a bribe from Mr. Livingston in order to confess and awful about the false insinuating that you guys would set the house on fire to Murder me for Life Insurance money. You guys would NEVER set the house on fire in order to Murder me for Life Insurance money." Cake Cream and Axl backed up Billy. Billy added,"I did not like Mr. Livingston saying those lies."

Axl said,"Thank you for your testimony. No further questions."

Billy welcomed him and stepped down.

Axl continued cross examining Mr. Livingston. Axl said,"Mr. Livingston, do you acknowledge that as a Prosecutor, you are held to a higher standard and should uphold those standards?"

Mr. Livingston said,"Yes, I am held to a higher standard and SHOULD uphold those standards, but am willing to break the rules to win a case! I don't like losing!"

The crowd gasped again. Mr. Livingston's Lawyer once again shook his head. His Client was just admitting to EVERYTHING when all he had to say was ,"I plead the fifth!"

Axl smirked in his motorcycle helmet. Mr. Livingston was going down VERY quickly. Cake Cream all smirked in their motorcycle helmets too. Axl asked Mr. Livingston, "Do you confess to Perjury, defamation of character, and libel to me and my Clients?"

Mr. Livingston said,"I want a good deal before I confess to anything. "Axl drew up a Contract that stated that Mr. Livingston agreed to go to Prison for one year instead of the Maximum Sentence of Five Years of he confessed to Perjury , defamation of character, and Libel of Cake Cream and Axl. And to publicly apologize in Court to Axl and Cake Cream and to NEVER say anything damaging about them ever again. Mr. Livingston read, agreed, understood and signed. Cake Cream and Axl all signed too. Mr. Livingston's Lawyer agreed to this too and signed. The Judge agreed to the Contract too.

In Court, Mr Livingston said,"I confess in Court to Perjury, Defamation of Character, and libel to Cake Cream and Axl. I am sorry for all of this. I promise to NEVER say anything damaging about them ever again."

The Judge said,"Alright, Mr. Livingston will be sentenced to one year in Prison for Perjury, Libel, and defamation of character. Court is adjourned." He banged his gavel. Mr. Livingston paid his Lawyer and then was led to Prison. Axl and Cake Cream were happy. They left the Courthouse after about 30 minutes. They went to Red Lobster and had a nice meal and paid and left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled and fell asleep.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote