Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 10:44 AM   #206 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

This one is a VERY LONG CHAPTER.

Here are a LOT of "behind the scenes," commentary!

Buckle up, once again , it's an EXTREMELY LONG Chapter!

Part one of the "Behind the scenes," commentary.

Axl in the first Fictional Axl Rose story claimed he wasn't Axl Rose, and implied he was just an Axl Rose lookalike. In the early days of his time travel, he only revealed his REAL identity to a Banker who asked to see his real identity after determining that Axl's Michael Randall Johnson fake ID was well, fake.

The Banker was pleasantly surprised that Axl Rose was sitting in front of him. He asked Axl for an Autograph. And Axl gave it to him and begged him not to tell anyone and to open an Account for him under the table. The Banker, being a Guns N'Roses Fan, obliged.

My Fictional Axl Rose lied to FANS who of course recognized right off the bat that he looks scarily similar to Axl Rose! He was like,"No, I just look scarily similar to Axl Rose, but I'm not Axl Rose! The Fans were like,"You are a dead ringer for Axl Rose! Tsk tsk, thinking he could FOOL FANS.They suggested he join an Axl Rose lookalike Contest and he laughed and politely thanked them for their suggestions! They were like,"Are you SURE you're not Axl Rose?" He responded,"No," and his Fans giggled. He realized he kind of admitted he WAS Axl Rose and then quickly said,"I meant no, I'm not Axl Rose." His Fans continued to imply that he was Axl Rose. His Fans also noticed how relieved he was that all of Guns N'Roses Members were still alive.

My thought process was that Axl couldn't reveal he was really Axl Rose who had time traveled from 1987 to 2022. So he had to lie about not being Axl Rose.

My Fictional Axl and the real Axl Rose is a quick thinker and when asked how he didn't know what Covid was, responded that he was in a coma for the last three years and just woke up today! (According to Axl's lie, he has been in a coma since 2019 before Covid ever existed! ) He was told what it was and used his bandana as a mask!

Axl claimed he was Michael Randall Johnson because that's the name that showed up on his fake ID.

I personally think that in my Fictional Axl Rose stories, people are WAY too understanding and accepting of Axl time traveling from 1987 to 2022 and Young Axl and Older Axl coexisting and even talking to each other! That just wouldn't happen in real life. In real life, people would just assume that Young Axl is Older Axl's lookalike Son! Who got the same tattoos as his Dad to look even MORE like him!

My Fictional Axl Rose Court Cases are based on the green suit Court Case. In the green suit Court Case, Axl comes off as intimidating and I incorporated that into my Fictional Axl Rose Court Cases. A lot of my Fictional Axl Rose persona is based on the NBA Finals Interview in 2001, shy, blushing. On another Website that I have the first Fictional Axl Rose story, a Poster asked something like,"Your Fictional Axl Rose story is cool, but why does your Fictional Axl Rose blush so much?" I responded that a lot of my Fictional Axl Rose is based on the NBA Finals Interview of Axl Rose.

Some of my Fictional Axl Rose persona is based on the infamous Riverport Concert Riot where Axl dives off stage and hits a guy in the head! He punched Brian Washington in the face for taking pictures of him, stalking, harassing,and following him! That was based on what real Axl did at the infamous Riverport Concert Riot!

My Fictional Axl Rose's deep loyalty is based on the real Axl Rose 's deep loyalty!

Axl kept to himself for the most part before the Guns N'Roses Show.

Guns N'Roses Show, Older Axl temporarily lost his voice after he sang,"True," in a high pitched, loud voice and only Axl could fill in for him . The first Fictional Axl Rose story is closed, but I wish I had had Axl show Older Axl his Appetite For Destruction Album Cross Tattoo, and all of his other Tattoos and say something like,,"I'm Younger you. Look familiar?"

And Older Axl could be like,"Oh, my God, you're Younger me!" And maybe have Older Axl say,"You could have easily just gotten the same exact Tattoos I have. Have any other proof you are Younger me?" Axl could pull out his 1987 ID, the one that says,"W. Axl Rose, Birthdate, February 6,1987, expiration date, 1989, with his 1987 Address and his ID Number and his red haired picture. Older Axl could be like,"Oh my God, you REALLY are Young me!" Axl and Older Axl could chat for a long time.

On another Website, I wondered what would happen if Young Axl who was 25 in 1987 time traveled to 2022 and Older Axl saw him and was like,"Oh. My. God," knowing he was looking at Young Axl. Young Axl could be like,"Hi, Dad, it's me, your 25 year old illegitimate Son, Axl Rose, Jr!" Older Axl could be like,"My, God, my Son looks JUST like me when I was young! Who is your Mother?" Young Axl could respond,"My Mother is Cynthia Barnes." Older Axl could be like, "I remember Cynthia Barnes. She and I were in a relationship in 1996!" Older Axl and Young Axl could sing duets together that make Fans happy!"

About Axl meeting Cake Cream at the bar, Cake Cream were skeptical of Axl at first. He showed up wearing a full disguise claiming he was in the music business and could make them big successful, music stars. Anybody would be skeptical in Cake Cream's shoes. Only when Axl took off his disguise is when Cake Cream recognized him as the guy who helped Axl out last night and trusted him!

Here are some things that just wouldn't really work in the real world, but work in my Fictional Axl Rose story world. . My Fictional Axl Rose uses the defibrillator on James when James slips into a coma and James wakes up. In real life, the defibrillator would be used if James had FLATLINED, like because of having a heart attack or something like that, not slipping into a coma.

Billy using Subutex to combat addiction after snorting Cocaine wouldn't really work in the real world. Subutex is used to combat OPIOID addiction, such as Heroin, not Cocaine.

At first, before Cake Cream REALLY became famous, Axl didn't make them wear bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets because they wouldn't be targets yet. For example, the first Guns N'Roses Concert Axl went to in 2022, he wasn't wearing a motorcycle helmet or a bulletproof vest. But Cake Cream's first Show at a Marriott, Axl made them wear bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets.

The bulletproof vests are to protect their body, the motorcycle helmets are to protect their heads from audience Members throwing stuff at them. Axl mentioned that Duff got hit in the head with a glass bottle at a Guns N'Roses Show and had to be rushed to the hospital and he'd be damned if any Cake Cream Member got hit in the head.

The bulletproof plexiglass barriers that Cake Cream perform behind came about after Axl was shot multiple times protecting Billy. And Billy while Axl was recovering from the multiple gunshots was like,"We REALLY should have better protection between us and the Audience Members ," and everyone agreed, hence them performing behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers.

About Axl always wearing long sleeved shirts, even in the hot April, I wanted the Cake Cream Fans to find this suspicious. I feel that most people would wonder if the person was an arm cutter or a Heroin Addict, and that's why they always wear long sleeve shirts even in the hot April. The Fans told Cake Cream they found this suspicious and Cake Cream all agreed this was suspicious.

I had three ways that Axl's appetite for destruction album Cross tattoo would be shown. First way. Have Cake Cream put roofies into Axl's drink and sedate him and then lift up his sleeve while he was passed out. Creepy.

Second way. Have Axl be fully awake and have Cake Cream FIGHT the sleeve up against his will. Creepy

Third way. Have Axl fall asleep on his own and have the sleeve lifted up while was asleep. Still a little creepy, but the best way.

I originally had Axl be the one who called Andy from a burner phone at first, but I erased that and wrote in Mark Riley as the fake Axl. I felt having Mark Riley call Andy from a burner phone was much more dangerous than having Axl just call Andy from a burner phone.

Older Axl was alarmed and tried to run when Mark Riley barged into his dressing room wearing a motorcycle helmet and saying in Young Axl's creepy voice impersonation,"Hi Older Axl! It's me, Young Axl!" Older Axl knew this was someone impersonating Young Axl because Mark was so hammy about it. He doesn't know how Older Axl and Axl speak to each other , so he assumes they call each other Young Axl and Older Axl, and has no idea that they call each other Axl.

Besides, Young Axl wouldn't just barge into Older Axl's dressing room like Mark did, so Older Axl was thinking,"Holy ****! Young Axl's being impersonated, I better get out of here!" And tried to run, but Mark knocked him out and tied him up. It could also be that Older Axl had maybe seen Mark's interrogation interview where Mark admitted he could mimic Young Axl's deep baritone bass voice and demonstrated it perfectly.

Mark also impersonated Older Axl to Young Axl, using Older Axl's cellphone. This one was more well thought out than barging into Older Axl's dressing room and pretending to be Young Axl.

With Andy's vacation to Hawaii after stealing $1.6 Billion from Cake Cream, and running in the first place because he didn't want to share any of his Lottery Winnings with Cake Cream and Axl. I thought of having Cake Cream and Axl coincidentally and conveniently visit Hawaii for fun and Andy is out and about and Axl sees Andy and Andy sees him and Andy RUNS.

Axl says,"Andy!" And chases him. Andy ends up running off a cliff and manages to just barely hold on. Axl catches up to him and Andy briefly wonders if Axl will push him off the cliff after all he's done to Cake Cream and Axl. Andy says anyways scared,"Axl, please help me!" Axl brings Andy up to safety and tells him,"I wouldn't have let you die, Andy, no matter what ****ed up things you did to me and Cake Cream." Axl walks away and Andy cries, knowing he just threw away a good friendship with Axl, someone who saved his life after he ****ed Cake Cream and Axl.

I thought this was kind of REALLY cliched and sappy, so I wrote that Axl saved Andy by warning him that someone impersonated Axl in order to trick Andy and Andy packed up and left.

I originally said that Mark was a Burglar, erased that and put that he was a Bank Robber. But his actions clearly scream that he's a Burglar(Breaking into Billy's house in order to steal money from Cake Cream and Axl, trying to break down Andy's hotel room door by constantly running into it)

Billy at first was the one who accidentally burned down his house by putting the pizza in the oven and then taking Cocaine and Subutex and falling asleep, forgetting he had a pizza in the oven.

I later changed it to being Mark Riley who accidentally burned down Billy's house(Mark wasn't invented yet when Billy's house burned down accidentally). I wrote that Mark broke into Billy's house looking to rob them since Cake Cream is the wealthiest band in the world. He was wearing gloves. He assumed everybody was out and didn't know Billy was sleeping.

He stole $50,000 and opened the fridge and saw pizza and took it out and went to the oven that was off, opened the oven and saw that there was already a pizza in there. Mark ate the pizza and still felt a little hungry, so he put the other pizza in the oven and turned it on and suddenly heard snoring coming from Billy's room. Mark opened Billy's room and saw Billy sleeping! Mark knew if Billy woke up, he could be in a LOT of trouble.

He took his duffle bag filled with the stolen $50,000 and fled, forgetting he had put another pizza in the oven, and the pizza that Mark accidentally left warming up in the oven was what caused Billy's house to burn down. I had Mark confess all of this in a prison interview. He was told if he confessed to this, he would get a plea deal for all of his crimes.

I planned to have Cake Cream say something like,"Let Andy be in trouble, let him get kidnapped, murdered , or robbed,he ****ed us over out of 1.6 Billion," but I found that would have been REALLY mean for Cake Cream to say, so I had them agree with Axl to try to save Andy.

About Andy stealing 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream, if Cake Cream and Axl had pressed charges against Andy for the 1.6 Billion, Axl would have ended up pressing charges against his own Client, YIKES. And would also need to defend Andy at the same time he was defending Billy, Mike, Jimmy, and James! YIKES! AWKWARD!

I originally wrote, Axl looked at Jimmy deeply and said,"Jimmy, James DIED in the hospital a few minutes ago. Axl wanted to test if Jimmy REALLY hated James, so he pulled this horrible prank. Jimmy burst into uncontrollable tears and said,"Nooooooo! I just wanted to hurt James, not Murder him! What have I done! I don't want to be a Murderer! " Axl is like,"I know you didn't mean to kill James. I'll protect you from the Authorities. Go to your room and watch TV. Jimmy went to his room and watched TV.

Billy called Axl's cellphone and asked how Jimmy was doing. Axl said,"I told Jimmy that James DIED in the hospital. I wanted to test to see if he REALLY hated James. Jimmy freaked out, proving he doesn't REALLY hate James.

Billy said,"You told Jimmy that James DIED? Don't you think that was a REALLY horrible prank, considering the fact that James is still alive?

Axl responded,"At least I know that Jimmy doesn't REALLY hate James.

Billy said,"It was still a REALLY ****ty prank for you to do.

"Axl replied,"Hmm, you may be right."

I erased that like MINUTES after writing it thinking,"No way would Axl, the real one or my Fictional Axl pull such a horrible prank! I changed it to Axl telling Jimmy that James was babbling incoherently after being hopped up on painkillers and Jimmy not showing much remorse, shocking Axl.

I asked for advice, thinking about the fact that Axl was in debt . I wrote something like," How does this sound. Axl realized he was about 180 Million in debt. He had Power Of Attorney over Cake Cream and could easily,"Borrow," about 36 Million from each Cake Cream Member. Axl then had a pang of guilt and decided to just ask each Cake Cream Member for 36 Million."

An avid reader and responder of my Fictional Axl Rose story responded something like,"Please don't write that. That's ****ty." I decided to 86 the ,"Axl considered "Borrowing," 36 Million from each Cake Cream Member to fix his debt, but felt guilty and asked them for the money instead," thing. I instead had Andy be the one who stole from Cake Cream, 1.6 Billion before returning it and giving extra as a sign of contrition.

About Andy, I was going to have him try to screw Axl, Billy, James, Mike, and Jimmy out of a deal they all, including Andy already made. Something like,"They all agreed to get 20 Million each for Tasty Cake Reloaded, but Andy wanted to screw them all over and try to get 30 Million for himself for Tasty Cake Reloaded. When Cake Cream and Axl found out, they were furious and kicked Andy out of the band. I never wrote that, but I did have Andy steal 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream and then go on the run to Hawaii with that stolen $1.6 Billion.

Axl temporarily fired him after Cake Cream agreed Andy needed to be kicked out of the band. Andy was okay with being temporarily fired from the band, as long as he had the 1.6 billion, but soon real guilt and remorse started settling in and he had a nightmare about being suffocated by a rope made of money that hung him in a tree and killed him. Andy gave back the 1.6 billion and extra soon.

I got tired of Andy's constant apologizing for attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000. I had Axl pay him $5,000 as a "Leave me alone," incentive. Axl felt harassed and annoyed by Andy's constant apologizing for attempting to sell out Axl.

Andy became kind of clingy and obsessive with Axl because he was feeling guilty about trying to sell out the man who saved his life. Mark showed up to Andy's hotel room with a gun, and was going to rob him at gunpoint if he had been in the hotel room.

I sometimes consider writing that Axl has an invincible immortality where he can't die in 2022, as a result of time traveling from 1987 to 2022 and not supposed to be 25 in 2022.

Karice is offline   Reply With Quote