Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 10:48 AM   #207 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Part 2 of my Commentary!

My Fictional Axl lies quite a lot, something the REAL Axl and my Fictional Older Axl don't do. But Axl's lies are white lies, meant to entertain and help and protect, not nasty dark lies like Allison lying about James and Jimmy raping her.

Axl is supposed to be one manipulative Mother****er, LMAO! He told Older Axl,"Fine, let the new Guns N'Roses fall by the wayside before they even get started," when Older Axl showed hesitancy over becoming Wild Water's Manager, and Older Axl caved and decided to become Wild Water's Manager. Axl also manipulated Billy by telling him,"Let James live in a homeless shelter," knowing that Billy wouldn't want James, one of his brothers living in a homeless shelter. Billy said,"No! I don't want James living in a homeless shelter!" Which is what Axl knew already. This was when Axl was trying to get Billy to tell Older Axl to let James live with him in order to protect James.

The Hurt Song is written about how Axl felt after finding out Andy tried to sell him out to Cops for $5,000 reward when Axl was a Fugitive on the run hiding in Billy's house. Axl felt betrayed and hurt by Andy. Axl ripped up the Hurt Song after Andy apologized, begged for forgiveness, and promised to NEVER attempt to sell out Axl again. Axl forgave Andy, but still felt resentful of him. Axl rewrote The Hurt Song, word for word verbatim about James betraying Jimmy by having sex with Allison, Jimmy's girlfriend.

The Hurt Song is the second biggest hit for Cake Cream and Axl, behind All The Right Words. But Cake Cream and Axl all hate The Hurt Song because it's about brotherly betrayal. Axl broke The Hurt Song tape live on stage after Fans repeatedly begged them to keep playing The Hurt Song when they already played it and told Fans they don't like performing The Hurt Song. Axl broke a COPY of the Hurt Song, there are more copies of The Hurt Song, so the song isn't completely destroyed.

I thought of having Axl say something like,"If I were a Captain of a ship, and you guys pulled something like that,"Play your Demo songs at the Rolling Stones Concert and not songs I wrote for you without telling me anything first, I'd make you all walk the plank!" But I thought that would be incredibly mean for Axl to say, so I never wrote it.

One of my funniest to me parts I wrote is,"Older Axl smiled at James, kind of like the weird looking smile Axl did when Cake Cream did their Demo songs at The Rolling Stones Concert without telling Axl they planned to play their Demo songs and not songs he wrote for them.

The weird looking smile is supposed to look like a fake smile that is supposed to look happy. Axl and Older Axl do that smile when they're upset, but trying to be polite. Older Axl did that weird looking smile because he didn't really want James living with him, but was doing this as a favor to Axl. James caught on quickly and was like,"I hope I won't be a burden to you." Older Axl is like,"It's just that I wasn't expecting a Roommate."

drinking Coke. There are a lot of pictures of the real Axl drinking Coke, so I gave my Fictional Axl Rose an affinity for drinking Coke as well.

In fact, Fictional Axl bought Cake Cream and himself all Coke drinks when they decided to hire him as a Manager. Coke is my Fictional Axl's comfort drink when he is feeling stressed and worried. Billy's on the run and they don't know where he is? Axl's drinking Coke. Jimmy and James are feuding over Allison? Axl's drinking Coke. Cake Cream and Axl are all feuding with each other? Axl's drinking Coke. On Axl's first day time traveling from 1987 to 2022, he ordered a Coke from a bar, and pretended it was Whiskey!

Andy and Axl have a complicated friendship. Axl resents Andy for trying to sell him out for $5,000/$1,000, and Andy feels awful about the attempted sell out of Axl..Axl does love Andy as a brother however and Andy loves him as a brother too.

Axl is grateful that Andy helped save Older Axl's life by kissing Mark Riley in order to get Mark to drop the gun. Axl grabbed the gun while Andy and Mark were kissing. I envisioned that Andy's eyes were open during the kiss and Mark's eyes were closed. Andy stopped kissing Mark when Axl had the gun in his hands. Axl and Andy played together well on getting Mark to drop the gun.

Cake Cream wasn't even supposed to be main characters at first! Cake Cream were supposed to show up only ONCE when Axl saw the open for Guns N'Roses the first Guns N'Roses Show Axl went to! He was supposed to be like,"Cake Cream sounds like a good band!" And then never give them a second thought! Boy how far Cake Cream has gone, especially since they were only supposed to be mentioned like a little blurb and then never mentioned again, let alone COSTARS in both Fictional Axl Rose stories! In fact, the sequel mentions Cake Cream in the title!

Axl who is from 1987 is a VERY quick learner of 2022 technology, way of life, Social Media, Society, etc. Cake Cream still had to fill him in on some things such as who Daft Punk is(Funny as Daft Punk disbanded in 2021, the year before 2022, which Axl time traveled too )

Axl is initially nice/cordial to basically everyone he meets unless they start **** with him like Brian Washington. Axl was cordial to Brian Washington until Brian Washington KEPT harassing, stalking, following, taking pictures of Axl, and THEN Axl punched him in the face and broke his camera.

The only time Axl was mean to someone right off the bar was Mr. Wealthy and that was because Mr. Wealthy was a thief trying to get an innocent Waitress in trouble, giving her a stolen credit card to pay for his expensive meal and tricking her into thinking he was going to give her a $100,000 tip! She would have most likely been fired had Axl not put him in a headlock and dragged him back and held him until the Cops came and arrested him!

Axl has a very intuitive mind, such as when he predicted Mark was going to pull a gun on him at Jim's Mixed Martial Arts brawl and bought a ricocheting boomerang bulletproof vest. So when Mark pulled the gun on him and shot at him, the bullet ricocheted and boomeranged back to Mark and hit Mark in his stomach! Mark deserved that, bringing a gun to a fistfight brawl!

Even Jim mentioned this! Axl and Cake Cream often have a deep telepathic connection , such as when Axl had a premonition that Andy was going to be in big trouble RIGHT after the Andy and Mark conversation where Mark tricked Andy into thinking Mark was Axl and Andy telling him he stole $1.6 Billion from Cake Cream and felt bad about it and wanted to settle this with Axl, having no idea that Mark was posing as Axl.

To Mark's credit, he did kind of speak like Axl saying stuff like,"Are you eating and sleeping well? Ready to appease your guilty conscience?" Things the REAL Axl and my Fictional Axl would say/ask. Axl's premonition turned out to be right and he made Andy get out of that hotel room and Mark showed up at Andy's old hotel room, banging aggressively on the door like a madman, luckily, Axl called Cops to Andy's old hotel room who arrested Mark for impersonating Axl and trying to trick Andy. It only hurt Mark's case that he was wanted in multiple states and had multiple arrests warrants and a 20 year old Criminal Record.

The James L Knight Center, where Cake Cream does most of their Cake Cream Show seats at least 50,000 Fans in my Fictional world. The James L Knight Center in the real world only seats about 4,500 Fans!

The "Axl and Cake Cream all splash each other with a garden hose," was to convey that Axl and Cake Cream were all really close Friends.

The relationship between Axl and Billy was foreshadowed in the first Fictional Axl story. Billy stood up for "Michael Randall Johnson," saying Michael couldn't be Axl. Billy was the one Axl called when he felt bad about storming away from Cake Cream. Billy was the one Axl called when he had to choose a Cake Cream Member to sign new paperwork. Billy was the one Axl told to give the new song to Claven Records wearing a disguise when Cake Cream recorded the new song while Axl was a Fugitive on the run, hiding in Billy's house.Billy was Axl's Lawyer in the mock trial. Billy hid Axl in Billy's house. Billy told Axl he should buy a suit since he had a Court Case in three days.

Billy was the one who visited Axl in jail. Axl told Billy that he was his favorite Cake Cream Member and Billy told Axl he was his favorite Guns N'Roses Member. Billy and Axl slept in the same bed one of Axl's last nights in 2022. When Andy suggested they sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000 each, Billy was shocked and disgusted and said,"We are not selling out Axl for $5,000/$1,000 each! " To Andy and Zelled Andy $5,000 and said,"Here's $5,000 all for you Andy. Don't sell out Axl for $5,000. " Andy agreed to not sell out Axl. Billy cried the most about Axl's soon departure back to 1987. Billy kissed Axl on the forehead, hugged him goodbye, and tucked him in his last night in 2022.

In the sequel, Billy and Axl's relationship was foreshadowed when Billy and Axl slept in the same bed at a Marriott, Axl screaming inhumanly,"Nooooooo!" When a "Fan," aimed a gun at Tasty Cake Reloaded which has All The Right Words on it) , best Performance (Their first Show at The Marriot). Fans loved seeing them win 6 Grammys.

They had to return 5 Grammys because The Grammy Committee accidentally put them up for 5 other Grammys when they were supposed to only be up for Best New Artist. Cake Cream was established in 2018, rose to prominence in 2022. The other 5 Grammys were supposed to be for 2023.

The Grammy Committee explained the mistake and asked Cake Cream to give back the 5 Grammys. Cake Cream and Axl didn't want to give back the 5 Grammys, but Axl pointed out that giving back the 5 Grammys was the right thing to do since they weren't eligible for those 5 Grammys until 2023. Axl pointed out that if they gave back the 5 Grammys, they would look humble and not arrogant..

Cake Cream all reluctantly agreed that Axl was right and they gave back the 5 Grammys to the rightful Winners. Axl even suggested they personally hand the Grammys to the rightful Winners and The Grammy Committee thought this was a bold move, but loved it. They gave back and handed the Grammys to the rightful Winners.

Fans were sad that they had to give back 5 Grammys. They felt sorry for Cake Cream. They cussed out The Grammy Committee on Social Media!

Cake Cream at one point was the wealthiest band in the world, and they are all only in their 20's! But, as it stands right now, they are the SECOND wealthiest band in the world (Worth about 2 Billion), right behind The Beatles(Worth about 2.2 Billion), which ironically, they are The New Beatles. Still impressive, for a Band that's only existed for 4 years and all of them are only in their 20's.

Wild Water is the new Guns N'Roses, and Cake Cream is The New Beatles.

In the first story, Cake Cream was being hailed as the new Guns N'Roses, but the sequel proves that Wild Water is the new Guns N'Roses. Wild Water sounds a LOT like Guns N'Roses, whereas Cake Cream REALLY doesn't sound like Guns N'Roses, they sound BETTER than Guns N'Roses. In the first story, Axl admits to himself that Cake Cream sounds BETTER than Guns N'Roses, and he feels resentful of this, coupled with the fact that Cake Cream was already up for Best New Artist just weeks after they rose to prominence, whereas Guns N'Roses were up for Best New Artist two years after their Debut.

Claven Records. I still don't know if Claven is pronounced with a long a like clay or a short a like rad.

Axl saved Cake Cream's ass multiple times. He saved them by making them wear bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets, he saved them from being BOMBED(Security was USELESS when Axl asked them to remove the bomb, probably because Security didn't want to handle a BOMB), so Axl went off stage, took the bomb away and threw it into a lake that only had water in it, no living things.) He saved them from being arrested and jailed for hiding him in Billy's house when he was a Fugitive on the run by claiming he was living on the streets alone during his time as a Fugitive.

He saved them from working for a shady and sketchy record company named Brandon Records, he saved Jimmy and James from being extorted for 50 Million each by Allison by getting Allison to admit in Court she lied about James and Jimmy raping her. He saved Billy by taking care of Billy's gunshot wound, he saved Andy by warning him of the danger he was in, he saved James from getting hit by Jimmy by holding Jimmy back and making James leave,(Jimmy later hit James however at a Cake Cream show by using a loophole in a contract), he saved Billy by making him take Subutex when he does Cocaine and the one time Billy forgot to take the Subutex, Axl reminded him to take it.

He also saved other people like when he and Andy saved Older Axl from being murdered by Mark. Andy and Axl made a plan that Andy would kiss Mark and while they were kissing, Axl could get the gun away from Mark and pull the gun on Mark instead. The plan worked perfectly and Mark fled when Axl pulled the gun on him. Axl also saved Melissa The Waitress's job by making a Citizen's Arrest on Mr. Wealthy who tried to pay $100,000 and $170 on a STOLEN credit card which got declined. Axl put Mr. Wealthy in a headlock and dragged him back to his table and got him to admit the credit card was STOLEN. The Manager called the Cops and Axl held him until the Cops came and arrested him. Axl paid Melissa The Waitress $100,000 and $233 to pay for both his and Mr. Wealthy's meals and $100,0000 Mr. Wealthy

The password thing is something that honestly should have been done a long time ago. Andy should have asked Mark what the password was when Mark called him from a burner phone, speaking in the creepy Axl Rose impersonation deep Baritone/Bass thing.

Except, Cake Cream and Axl hadn't made a password yet. Only when Andy fell for Mark Riley's Axl Rose impersonation is when the password, radioactive radiation was established. Most people wouldn't say radioactive radiation, so it was the perfect password. I later had them give Older Axl the radioactive radiation password as well after Mark broke into Older Axl's dressing room and knocked him out with a gun and then tied him up. After Mark fled and Axl put smelling salts under Older Axl's nose, waking him up and Cake Cream and Axl untied Older Axl and Axl and Cake Cream told Older Axl the radioactive radiation password.

Slash and Axl and Older Axl and Older Slash have the closest Guns N'Roses friendship in my Fictional Axl Rose stories. In the first Fictional Axl story, Slash is the Guns N'Roses Member Axl tries to call like his second day in 2022, except he calls Slash's 1987 number in 2022. Oops. At the end of the first Fictional Axl Rose story, when Axl time travels back to 1987, Slash is the first person he sees as Slash knocks on Axl's door and when Axl answers the door and let's Slash in, Slash is like,"Why is your hair black? You had red hair last night(This proves that Axl really did time travel to 2022 as he got his red hair dyed black in 2022) Axl is like,"It's a long story." Slash wants to hear the long story and when Axl tells him the long story, Slash fully believes it and welcomes him back to 1987.

Last edited by Karice; 09-17-2023 at 11:06 AM.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote