Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 11:09 AM   #208 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Part 3 of my Commentary!

Older Axl points out they can rein in Wild Water's reckless nature and make them successful. Slash tentatively agrees that if they could rein in Wild Water's reckless nature, Wild Water could be successful. Slash gives his blessing for Older Axl to become Wild Water's Manager and Older Axl does. Slash also sends Older Axl a text reading,"Hey Axl, that was a great Rocking Rick interview! "

Slash had no way of knowing that Axl was in possession of Older Axl's cellphone as he and Older Axl switched places for the Rocking Rick interview. Axl decided to not answer Slash as Older Axl, but just decided to let Older Axl answer Slash when Older Axl got his phone back. Older Axl was happy with Slash's text to him and happy that Axl didn't respond to Slash as him, proving he could trust Young Axl.

Cake Cream and Axl have this incredible bond between all six of them. Axl was at first their Legal Representative, where he could have a say in whether or not they should take the stand in Court Cases, and could hire Lawyers for them, but he was NOT their Lawyer.

He later became their Lawyer however. It's a good thing he wasn't there Lawyer yet when it came to the Jimmy vs James Court Case where James considered pressing charges against Jimmy for assaulting him over Axl, because Axl would have had to be BOTH of their Lawyers when James was pressing charges against Jimmy, AWKWARD.

Also, Billy's Prosecutor asked Jimmy, James, Andy, and Mike if they wanted to press charges against Billy for their house burning down and all six acknowledged in their telepathic connection that if they pressed charges against Billy, Axl would have had to be Billy's Lawyer and THEIR lawyer at the same time when they were pressing charges against Billy! So awkward!

Axl and Billy begged them telepathically to not press charges against Billy and they didn't. Luckily, it turned out Billy wasn't even the one who burned down the house. That was Mark Riley.

Andy is definitely my least favorite Cake Cream Member, which is why I wrote him so bad, but a lot of times I give him a lot of slack and good qualities such as giving him a very guilty conscience soon after he does bad things and I did have him help save Older Axl's life by kissing Mark and I gave him a sympathetic side when Mark was stalking and scaring him.

I also had him stand up for Axl when Jimmy and Mike were showing concern about Axl's excessive Coke drinking. Andy was like,"Leave Axl alone. Him drinking Coke isn't harming anyone. Let Axl live. He deserves to have fun by drinking a lot of Coke."

Axl often uses bar Karaoke performances to sing about what's happening to the band/send direct messages to people. For example, he sang Billy, Don't Lose My Number," a Phil Collins song about someone named Billy who goes on the run like Billy from Cake Cream did.
He sang IRS as a direct message to Andy who went into hiding from Cake Cream and Axl after stealing 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream!

Bad things that happened with Cake Cream and Axl. Axl becoming a Fugitive on the run after punching Brian Washington in the face and breaking his camera, Andy attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000, James having sex with Allison, Jimmy's girlfriend and causing a major feud between the two of them, them having to return 5 Grammys.

Mark Riley trying to rob Andy at gunpoint and use his debit cards as Andy, Mark burning down Billy's house after robbing them and letting Billy take the fall, Allison's scathing prison interviews.

Allison falsely accusing Jimmy and James of rape, Billy becoming a Cocaine Addict, Axl thinking of abandoning Cake Cream for Wild Water, Brandon Records trying to sue Cake Cream for something they never did.

Brandon Records trying to steal back the 2.5 Billion, they were Court ordered to Zelle for the lies, Axl getting shot multiple times with Billy being the intended victim, John Wilson breaking into Billy's house and trying again to murder Billy,

Billy being a Fugitive on the run,Billy trying to smuggle Cocaine into Mero, Mainos and landing Axl in trouble when Axl took the fall for him, Axl getting arrested in Mero, Cake Cream, Axl, and the entire Venue nearly getting BOMBED,

Billy getting suspended from Claven Records for being a drug addict, Billy getting shot in his stomach, Older Axl being knocked out, tied up and having a gun held to his head by Mark, Mark stalking Andy, James landing in hospital because Jimmy hit him with guitar in his stomach, Billy's Prosecutor trying to land him in jail just to win a case, etc.

Karice is offline   Reply With Quote