Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 11:11 AM   #209 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Disclaimer. This Chapter is another extremely long Chapter.

Axl got up about a couple of hours later. Rocking Rick called Axl's cellphone and told Axl that the green suit Court Case went even MORE viral, MUCH more viral and more Fans wanted a Rocking Rick and Axl interview about it.

Axl responded,"I don't know. I haven't lived through the green suit Court Case yet."

Rocking Rick said,"I feel the Fans would love an in-depth interview about it, even if you haven't lived through it yet."

Axl caved once again. Fans were the core of the Music Industry.

Axl said,"Okay, I'll do it. I'll do a Rocking Rick interview about the green suit Court Case."

Rocking Rick said,"Excellent!"

Axl and Rocking Rick made plans for the interview and then chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Axl told Cake Cream that Rocking Rick and he were going to do an interview about the green suit Court Case.

Cake Cream were like,"Didn't you do a kind of interview about those green suit Court Case with those Posters?

Axl responded,"Yeah, but the Rocking Rick interview will be a real interview."

Cake Cream agreed Axl had a good point. Axl smiled and thanked them and they welcomed him.

Cake Cream and Axl all chilled in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. They watched the green suit Court Case on YouTube again. At 6pm, Rocking Rick called Axl's cellphone .

When Axl answered,"Rocking Rick said,"Hi, it's Rocking Rick interviewing Axl Rose!" How are you doing, Axl?"

Axl responded,"I'm doing good. How about you?"

Rocking Rick replied,"I'm doing good myself, thanks for asking. "

Axl welcomed him. Rocking Rick said,"The green suit Court Case has been going viral a lot lately and is even trending on Google! A lot of your Fans want you to do an in-depth interview about it.

Axl responded ,"Sure!"

Rocking Rick said,"Why did you wear the green suit for the Court Case?

Axl responded,"I wanted to convey a sense of a calmness. And the green suit covered all of my Tattoos."

Rocking Rick asked,"Fans have wondered why you were wearing a suit in the green suit Court Case and didn't show up wearing a shorts, bandana, and shoes."

Axl answered,"In the Court Case, I wasn't being Axl the Entertainer, I was being Axl Rose, a man being sued by a former Employee. So, of course, I was dressed a lot more serious than my reckless, fun loving, impulsive, wild Axl persona."

Rocking Rick said,"Makes sense." Rocking Rick said,"What were your thoughts when asked what kind of drugs did Duff do?"

Axl responded,"I probably was thinking,"Will Duff get into trouble for me telling exactly what drugs he did? ? Maybe I can answer truthfully because this isn't about Duff's drugs, it's about Steven suing us for firing him from the band. Besides, everyone already knows we all used to do drugs, so I might as well admit it."

Rocking Rick said,"It's funny that at 25 in 1987 , you and Guns N'Roses did a lot of drugs, but at 25 in 2022, you and Cake Cream are clean."

Axl laughed. "Well, 2022 and 1987 are completely different eras and Cake Cream and I couldn't get away with what Guns N'Roses could in 1987."

Rocking Rick laughed too and said,"You are giving some REALLY intimidating looks in that green suit Court Case. Were you purposely trying to intimidate anyone?"

Axl responded,"I don't think intimidating is the right word. I think I was trying to look powerful and confident. Oh, and I may have been annoyed too. Some of the questions were kind of WEIRD, like when the Lawyer asked me to talk about Mr. Brownstone lyrics when the case was about us firing Steven from Guns N'Roses, NOT about Mr. Brownstone lyrics."

Rocking Rick asked,"Speaking of firing Steven, have you ever fired anyone from Cake Cream?"

Axl panicked a little, thinking about him temporarily firing Andy from Cake Cream for stealing 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream.

Andy panicked a little and thought,"Please God, don't let Axl tell Rocking Rick that Axl temporarily fired me from Cake Cream for stealing 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream!"

Axl looked deeply at Andy and Andy blushed. They were both thinking about Axl temporarily firing Andy from Cake Cream for stealing 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream.

Axl knew he had to be diplomatic, so he said,"No, never.."

Rocking Rick said,"Are you sure?"

Axl respond"Okay, I came close ONCE to temporarily firing a Cake Cream Member."

Rocking Rick said,"Really?" Intrigued. "Care to tell me who?"

Axl responded,"I temporarily kicked James out of the house for having sex with Allison, Jimmy's girlfriend. I told him,"James, pack your bags and leave this house and think about what you did!"

Rocking Rick said,"That sounds interesting But, shouldn't BILLY have been the one to kick out James? I mean, it was Billy's house after all."

Axl responded,"But, I'm Cake Cream's manager, so I had the authority to temporarily kick out James for that dastardly stunt. I made James get out of the house to protect him from Jimmy hitting him again."

James blushed. Axl was right.

Rocking Rick said,"What would cause you to permanently fire a Cake Cream Member?"

Axl responded,"They'd have to something REALLY bad like Embezzle BIG money from me or Cake Cream Members like the ex Claven Records Employee did to Claven Records."

Rocking Rick said,"I remember that. Stealing 695 Million from your job? OUCH!"

Axl responded,"Ouch is right.

Rocking Rick said,"Thank God none of you or Cake Cream is dastardly enough to steal any money from each other! You guys have a deep and tight bond with each other and would never betray each other. I admire that about you guys."

Axl thanked him and he welcomed him.

Andy blushed, thinking about his betrayals to Cake Cream and Axl. Andy was truly sorry about those dastardly stunts he did.

Rocking Rick said "Rocking Rick said,,"Back to the green suit Court Case. What was the paper you were smiling at, and said something like,"I know what this paper is?"

Axl responded,"I think that might have been the Contract I stated that Steven promises to stop doing drugs. "

Rocking Rick asked,"What about your,"I was hoping this would cause us not to end up in Court?"

Axl responded,"It must have been once again about the Contract stating Steven promised to stop doing drugs. I must have tried to keep this all in the Guns N'Roses Family and not have Steven's drug addiction paraded around publicly."

Rocking Rick said,"Yeah, I wouldn't want my brother's drug addiction paraded around publicly myself if I were in your shoes."

Axl responded,"Right." I wanted to protect Steven. Steven, Slash, Duff, Izzy, and I were all like Brothers and I wanted to protect all of my brothers. "

Rocking Rick said,"How did i feel that Steven was SUING you?" Axl responded,"Steven wasn't suing just me, he was also suing Slash, Izzy, and Duff. But, I personally don't remember the green suit Court Case, so, I feel indifferent. Were I'm from, Guns N'Roses hasn't broken up yet and the green suit Court Case hasn't happened yet. Im glad that Steven and Izzy are both in Wild Guns now."

Rocking Rick said,"I'm glad Steven and Izzy are both in Wild Guns now too."

Axl laughed.

Rocking Rick said,"It was nice that you time traveled and got Steven and Izzy to come back to Guns N'Roses/Wild Guns."

Axl responded,"Thank you."

Rocking Rick welcomed him.

Rocking Rick said,"Speaking of drugs, is anyone in Cake Cream on drugs? Axl panicked a little, thinking about Billy being a Cocaine Addict. But, technically, Billy was only on ONE drug, Cocaine, and not drugs. Technical loophole. Axl responded,"No, no one in Cake Cream is on drugs."

Rocking Rick said,"That's REALLY messed up about Allison falsely claiming she saw Billy doing Cocaine."

Axl responded,"Allison is just a ****ed up girl in general." He sardonically laughed.

Rocking Rick said,"I agree!" And laughed too.

Rocking Rick said,"How would you feel if you ended up having to fire anyone in Cake Cream and they sued you like Steven did in the green suit Court Case?"

Axl responded,"If I had to fire anyone in Cake Cream and they sued me, my world would fall apart. The pain would be beyond unbearable. My heart would break into a million pieces. Cake Cream is my family and I love all 5 of Billy, Andy, Mike, James, and Jimmy dearly. I love Billy as a boyfriend and I love Jimmy, James, Andy, and Mike as Brothers."

Rocking Rick said,"Technically, they would be suing their Lawyer, so awkward. Rocking Rick added,"Speaking of Lawyer, when James went to Court to press charges against Jimmy for assaulting him over Allison and landing him in the hospital, you were just Cake Cream's Legal Representative and not yet their Lawyer. What would have happened if you were their Lawyer when they were feuding?"

Axl responded,"Thank God I wasn't their Lawyer yet because I would have had to have represent BOTH of them at the same time when they were feuding. That would be a true conflict of interest. I probably would have refused to be any of their Lawyer with that case and withdraw myself since it would have been incredibly awkward to be representing two people who were going against each other. I'd probably make them hire their own Lawyers."

Rocking Rick said,"I 100 percent believe you!"

Axl said,"Good, glad to hear it."

Rocking Rick said,"In Cake Cream, who is most like Steven?

Axl said,"Billy of course. Kind, loveable, loving, compassionate, happy, nice, sweet, blond, drummer. Axl laughed.

Rocking Rick said,"But, Steven also was a Heroin Addict. Wouldn't that mean that Billy is also a Heroin Addict?"

Axl responded,"Billy isn't addicted to Heroin or drugs at all."

Rocking Rick said,"Okay." Rocking Rick said, Speaking of Steven being like Billy, you and Billy are dating. Would you ever date Steven?"

Axl answered,"Steven and I were ALWAYS like Brothers. Billy and I started having deep romantic feelings for each other VERY early on. So, no, I would never date Steven as we have always been like Brothers."

Rocking Rick was like,"Okay, got it. You and Steven Brothers, you and Billy, Boyfriends, although Steven does seem like Billy.

Axl said,"Got it!"

Rocking Rick laughed.

Rocking Rick said,"Back to the green suit Court Case. The version on YouTube seems incomplete. It seems that there was a third part that isn't available on YouTube. Care to elaborate on that?"

Axl responded,"From the information I can gather, part three was most likely me agreeing to pay Steven his roughly 2 Million in Royalties and and back pay to get this over with."

Rocking Rick said,"Makes sense."

Rocking Rick said,"Why did you claim that Mr. Brownstone could be about watching too much TV? We all know that Mr. Brownstone is about Heroin."

Axl responded,"I was trying to be ambivalent. And coy. I didn't want to outright say that Mr. Brownstone was about Heroin, especially in a court of law."

Rocking Rick said,"Makes sense."

Axl responded,"And,I DID answer that Mr. Brownstone was about Heroin, but I said it VERY sneakily. I answered,"Yes, but it could be about anything."

Rocking Rick laughed. Rocking Rick said,"I caught that too!"

Axl laughed.

Rocking Rick asked,"About Mr. Brownstone again, it seemed like Steven's Lawyer wanted you to SING Mr. Brownstone. Would you have SANG Mr. Brownstone if he had asked you to?"

Axl laughed and responded,"It DOES seem like he wanted me to sing Mr. Brownstone. I would have sang Mr. Brownstone if he asked me too."

Rocking Rick said,"It would have been funny hearing you sing Mr. Brownstone in the Court Case!"

Axl laughed.

Rocking Rick asked,"What about the Izzy arrest incident mentioned in the green suit Court Case?"

Axl responded,"Izzy was arrested in an Airport for, let's say,"Spilling a certain liquid," where he wasn't supposed to, but it wasn't during Touring."

Rocking Rick laughed and said,"Well played, Axl."

Axl laughed too.

Rocking Rick asked,"Why did you call out Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Steven at a Rolling Stones Concert in 1988 for doing drugs and say that this would be the last Guns N'Roses Concert if they didn't stop dancing with Mr. Brownstone? I mean, just a little while prior, you were also doing drugs."

Axl responded,"I actually had a vivid nightmare the night before that Rolling Stones Concert that Izzy, me, Slash, Duff, and Steven all died of drug overdoses in our 20's. That nightmare scared me and I thought,"Gotta make everyone stop doing drugs!

Rocking Rick said,"That nightmare would scare me too myself."

Axl responded,"Right." Axl added, "I'm from 1987, the year Guns N'Roses were all doing drugs and no one in Cake Cream in 2022 does drugs. Thank God. Wouldn't want anybody in Cake Cream dying of drug overdoses in our 20's."

Rocking Rick said,"I don't want any of you guys dead of drug overdoses in your 20's either."

Axl thanked him and he welcomed him.

Rocking Rick said,"Steven's Lawyer seemed to be badgering you a bit, seemed to ask you about three times if everyone in Guns N'Roses all did drugs."

Axl responded,"That was annoying. I'm surprised I didn't say something like,"What part of EVERYONE did drugs in Guns N'Roses don't you understand?"

Rocking Rick laughed. Axl laughed .

Rocking Rick asked,"Why were you, Slash, Izzy, and Duff allowed to fire Steven in the first place? You guys were NOT Steven's Managers, you were his Co-workers."

Axl responded,"Well, Izzy and I cofounded Guns N'Roses together, so in a way, we were Steven's Managers. Steven joined AFTER me, Izzy, Slash, and Duff, remember that, so we all had Seniority over Steven. So, we had the power to fire Steven."

Rocking Rick said, Technically, the Record Label should have been the one to fire Steven, not you, Duff, Slash, and Izzy."

Axl responded,"Once again, we wanted to keep it in the Guns N'Roses Family."

Rocking Rick said,"Okay."

Rocking Rick asked,"You seem to be taking role of Manager in Guns N'Roses during by the green suit Court Case year. Were you secretly Guns N'Roses Manager?"

Axl answered,"No, I wasn't and am still not Guns N'Roses Manager but I am the Cofounder of Guns N'Roses and literally half the name of Guns N'Roses , and I have always been the Frontman of Guns N'Roses. I am the Primary Owner of Guns N'Roses."

Rocking Rick was like,"Hmm interesting. What about Cake Cream?"

Axl responded,"I am the sole Manager of Cake Cream and the one who brought them into prominence and helped make them huge, wildly wealthy, successful, world renowned Mega Superstars. I am much more involved in Cake Cream than Guns N'Roses since I am the Sole Writer of ALL Cake Cream songs except their Demo and am the sole Manager. Cake Cream is purely MY band, despite the fact that I didn't Cofound Cake Cream and my name is not in the Cake Cream name. It is in the Cream Rose name but Claven Records still owns the Cream Rose Album. "

Cake Cream all blushed. They knew what Axl said was 100 percent true.

Rocking Rick said,"Interesting detail and insight. Who owns the Cake Cream name, rights, and royalties? "

Axl responded,"We all own the Cake Cream Rights, Royalties, and name. It's an equal six way split." Axl was lying through his teeth, knowing he fully bought Cake Cream name, rights, and royalties for 500 Million. But he didn't want this to be said in public, and not in a radio interview.

Rocking Rick said,"How could it be an equal six way split when you are the sole songwriter for all of their songs except for the Demo?"

Axl responded,"But, I wrote all of Cake Cream songs all specifically for Cake Cream, so it's all THEIR songs too."

Rocking Rick said,"Touche."

Axl laughed.

Rocking Rick said,"You in the green suit Court Case seemed to have implied that you sign things without fully understand what you are signing for and needed Lawyers and Managers to help you out."

Axl responded,"Well, in the green suit Court Case, I wasn't the Lawyer I am now and of course was inexperienced. In my defense, I wasn't expecting the details of the PRIVATE contracts to be paraded around publicly in Court. I'm Cake Cream's Lawyer and Manager and I draw up the Cake Cream Contracts myself and don't rely on other People like I did in the green suit Court Case.

Rocking Rick said,"Makes sense." Rocking Rick said ,"Care to tell me in detail the Cake Cream Contracts between you 6? Rocking Rick already knew that Axl wasn't going to tell him about any Cake Cream Contracts between them 6.

Axl said,"Sorry, can't do that. Lawyer-Client Confidentiality."
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote