Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 11:16 AM   #210 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Rocking Rick said,"I knew you were going to refuse to tell me Cake Cream Contracts between you 6. That's how loyal you are. It's refreshing."

Axl thanked him and he welcomed him.

Rocking Rick said,"You seemed to be making a weird face when you answered what drugs Duff did. It looked like a scrunched up, contemplating face."

Axl responded,"I was making that contemplating face because I was probably thinking stuff like,"Am I getting Duff and Steven mixed up? Should I REALLY be telling Duff's drug business in a court of law? Will the Lawyer PLEASE say objection so I don't have to talk about Duff's drug business?

Rocking Rick said,"You had a look of panic right before answering the Duff and drugs question. What was going on in your mind?"

Axl responded, I probably was thinking,"Will I be held in contempt of court if I don't answer the Duff drugs question? I mean, Guns N'Roses is already being sued, I don't want to be held in contempt of court for not answering the Duff drugs question."

Rocking Rick said,"You seem to be looking at someone to your right quite a lot. Who were you looking at?

Axl responded,"I was looking at my Lawyer, waiting for objections or the "Go ahead and answer," prompts. "

Rocking Rick said,"Okay, makes sense."

Rocking Rick asked,"Care to talk about the infamous rolling your eyes moment?"

Axl said,"I feel that the infamous rolling my eyes moment," was supposed to be something I did INTERNALLY, but inadvertently did it EXTERNALLY. I looked pretty stoic throughout most of the green suit Court Case, so me showing my annoyance by rolling my eyes externally must have been something that slipped. If only I wore a motorcycle helmet to Court like I do for Cake Cream Court Cases, nobody would be able to see my facial expressions."

Rocking Rick laughed. "The rolling your eyes is a meme and a gif!"

Axl laughed too and said,"Literally last year in 1986, I would have had no idea what a meme and a gif are, but in 2022, I know what memes and gifs are, and I agree, the rolling my eyes is a meme and a gif!"

Rocking Rick said,"I'm still in awe that you time traveled 35 years into the future!"

Axl laughed and said,"YOU'RE in awe? Try being the one who time traveled 35 years into the future!" Axl laughed more.

Rocking Rick said,"I can't imagine how you must feel time traveling 35 years into the future!

Axl said,"It's an interesting journey, that's for sure! He laughed. I time traveled into the next CENTURY!" He laughed again.

Rocking Rick said,"I can't imagine how you feel, just popping into the next CENTURY suddenly and unexpectedly." He laughed.

Axl said, "I probably made History as being the first time traveling person, EVER!" He laughed.

Rocking Rick said,"You probably did make History for doing that!"

They both laughed.

Rocking Rick got serious and said,"Why did you put Steven on Probation if you knew there was a chance he'd fail the Probation? Weren't you setting him up to fail?"

Axl responded,"I wanted to give Steven chances to get clean. I live the "Three strikes rule, and the "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on both of us, Fool me three times, shame on only me." Meaning I will forgive TWO ****ups, but not a third ****up. So when Steven did the third ****up(Doing drugs after signing a Contract that he promised to stop doing drugs), he was gone.

Rocking Rick said,"Makes sense."

Rocking Rick said,"I'm getting a call right now. Rocking Rick answered the phone, and an Axl Hater said said,"Axl, you looked like a ****ing weird Leprechaun in the green suit Court Case!" The Hater laughed. Axl responded,"Leprechauns are LUCKY, so that's a compliment! Thank you!" The Hater was flabbergasted that Axl turned this insult into a COMPLIMENT. The Hater responded,"I was expecting you to go off on me, not Thank me. I'm kind of weirded out, goodbye."

Axl and Rocking Rick laughed and the Hater hung up. Literally about 30 seconds later, a Female Fan called in and said to Axl,"Axl, that guy who called before me was an Idiot. You didn't look weird in the green suit Court Case. You looked gorgeous, cute, handsome. . He's probably the one who looks weird and was projecting his insecurities onto you. He was just jealous of you."

Axl said,"Thank you for saying that! I really appreciate it!"

The Fan responded,"You're welcome! I love you and Cake Cream!"

Axl responded,"We love you Fans right back!"

The Fan soon said,Thank you, "Bye," happily. Axl said,"You're welcome, bye " The Fan hung up.

Rocking Rick said,"What would you change about the green suit Court Case?

Axl responded,"I would make sure it never happened. I would make sure Steven NEVER became a Heroin Addict and we never had to fire him. "

Rocking Rick said,"Maybe Steven would have stayed with Guns N'Roses for all 35/36 years then!"

Rocking Rick said,"Yep, sure would have been nice."

At exactly 8 PM, Rocking Rick said,"This is Rocking Rick interviewing Axl Rose. It was a pleasure to have you Axl shed a lot of light on the green suit Court Case! I loved having you as my guest!

Axl responded,"I enjoyed having you interview me, Rocking Rick!"

Rocking Rick said,"You're welcome."

Rocking Rick said,"This is Rocking Rick signing off. Over and over out. Clear. Rocking Rick ended the interview and Rocking Rick and Axl chatted for a while off interview and then said their goodbyes and both hung up

Axl and Cake Cream all chatted about the great Rocking Rick interview and soon all went to bed.

Last edited by Karice; 09-17-2023 at 11:46 AM.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote