Music Banter - View Single Post - Rishi Sunak says 'a man is a man and a woman is a woman'
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2023, 10:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tristan_Geoff
midnite roles around

wow what a bs sensational video. right wingers often cite bullying as a factor when they literally aren't creating a culture of harm and bigotry that leads to real people's deaths. You are not allowed to make a judgement on whether people are valid or not to be alive especially as someone who does not experience the sweeping hatred the LGBT community does. This issue has been politicized when it really comes down to lobby money from churches that want to stay pure to their roots and the fact that what harm does it do to cishets? They are literally scared of us and the fact that we understand life in a much broader scope than poltliics will ever account for. Well guess what, transgenderism has been around before any fvcking church existed. And it will outlive any country or politician, the fact that we are who we are should not be up for debate. People deserve empathy and the biggest issues in the world right now are being avoided, it's a carrot on a stick how much politics has become centered on the "LGBTQ issue". Things like rapidly advancing climate change, housing, healthcare, etc are all things that people are dying over daily, this only adds to the carnage. It's no coincidence either that those enacting change are more often than not queer as ****, they want us silenced and dead.

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote