Music Banter - View Single Post - Two more
Thread: Two more
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 03:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Crazy Luv
a l'amou fou pou tout

Quote:
"Progress to my bedroom window to make a silent call" (what does that mean? A phone call? Shouting at somebody without making noise? Have you ever actually done what you're describing, because I haven't!)
a silent call = calling to the heavens above that what (s)he's doing will work out

Quote:
"See no change, but won’t allow myself to cry
That would reflect a flaw
Causing them to laugh, shift, and walk on by" (why would that make them walk on by?)
(S)he’s not really about to cry. If you make a protest, but you’re not strong, do you think you’ll have a chance of being heard? See the people wouldn't actually “walk by”, but just turning a deaf ear/blinking a blind eye..whatever, to her/him.

Quote:
"Won’t stop until what I’m exclaiming is clearly read
Before I drowned in unconsciousness
That is exactly what I said"
(where did you say it? Did you say it to yourself? Did you say it in your silent call?)
(S)he whispered it out into the air, before (s)he drifted off to sleep in her/his bed.

I think everyone has done something someone/people don't agree with. & some people worked to get people to see their side & what not. That's what this poem is about. so that's why i dont think it would be good to make an actual scene, because everyone has something different. Get it?

thank you for the comment!

Yes, tea is something i experienced personally *lol*. it was when i was little. But i just made the poem. still remember what happened to this day *lol*.
Crazy Luv is offline   Reply With Quote