Music Banter - View Single Post - My Lyrics
Thread: My Lyrics
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 12:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Blain
w0rd

Default My Lyrics

Ok guys this was my first ever attempt of writing lyrics I'm not acctually in a band but me and my friends are maybe starting one up (Me on drums) and if you could please comment on these I am only 12 surprisingly and I guess I'm pretty creative

EDIT: Just noticed wrong forum if a mod could move this not lock it I'd be grateful, thanks

Problems

Verse 1: Why does it feel like night all day, why is nothing going right today, there’s a problem that’s been bugging me, and it just won’t go away! I can see your insides, and it’s right in the back of my eyes, but then something happens…And everybody DIES!!!

Chorus:
It’s a problem that we all have… It’s something that we can’t stand… But then something important happens, and we lose our minds forever…!

Verse 2: Don’t you ever wonder? Who you can and can’t trust? Its just another problem…That just won’t go away! I can see your insides, and it’s right in the back of my eyes, but then something happens…And everybody DIES!!!

Chorus: x2

Bridge: x2
Problems…We have them everyday, why… Is there any need, Problems… What is the cause of them,…I am losing my MIND!!!

Chorus: ~Fades Out~

Please No harsh criticism (cristicise all you want but once you do it it stops there! After you're done maybe a bit of advice thanks )
Blain is offline   Reply With Quote