Music Banter - View Single Post - KISS- why not retire??
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 06:34 PM   #269 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

/\ What?

Well per usual, im going to break with the lemming pack here and say you're all horribly off-kilter.

Kiss didn't challenge you? Do you want your bands to be a ****ing math problem when you listen to them? I know I don't.

I love how people can look at a band thats effected people for well over 30 years and say they have no redeeming value. Your motives are clear, we still think you listen to ****ty music.

Kiss loved what they did, and they did it pretty damn well. They weren't one of these pretensious jackass groups who thought their music was on par with god, they just went out and had fun. If you listen to kiss and expect anything other then we should really all be analyzing you.

Kiss was what rock should be, carefree balls to the wall songs about doing what you actually do. Don't sing to me about the ****ing tidal wave in Cambodia, don't try to give a birlliant synopsis of Lockeian political structures while you ****ing sing, just play the ****ing song, and play it about **** you know, not what you read in a book to impress women.