Music Banter - View Single Post - young people listen to the 70's music?
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 08:33 PM   #49 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr.
Heck, when I discovered Big Band, I went nuts. LOL. And that stuff was 60 years old. But it was new to me, so I was excited about it. I'd always had a peripheral ear when it came to that genre, hearing bits and pieces here and there. When I started persuing it, preto, brand new music. LOL.
when you start off with saying Heck it reminds me of how i always pictured a Great Grandfather starting off telling a story.. haha..
Quote:
As far as classic rock, it's just like any other genre. Listen to enough of it, and you get bored. Start looking for alternatives. There's always going to be someone discovering classic rock, and being hyped up about it
and agreed there. I go so long just listening to classic rock then i'll ease my way into other types of music and then go back to classic rock.. always got to keep it mixed up.. i lover so many bands i don't want to get sick of any of them and i was very sick of Zeppelin and Priest there for a while but thanks to the way i go about mixing things up now.. i haven't been sick of any bands.
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote