Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2006, 09:29 PM   #1313 (permalink)
Merkaba
Whitewater!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fal
Theory is also what we use when we make it clear that we're open to alternatives, should one more fitting appear. Gravity is not a fact. The affects of gravity are scientific law, but the theory (that this is caused by the Earths magnetic pull) is a theory and only proven to an extent. There could be a million people living in the Earth, constantly sucking in, which creates the affect of gravity. Who knows? I haven't seen them.
Okay so over the oceans there is no 'gravity'? I agree with being open to options, but don't be so open your left with complete indecision. It's like your at a cross road in your life, and so you just stand there waiting for an answer to come you. What a waste of life.

Are we going to find the answer to such things as gravity in our lifetimes? Not likely. So why sit around and say well there may be no such thing as gravity, but compared to the alternatives, it is all but fact.