Music Banter - View Single Post - Booze Hound
Thread: Booze Hound
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 03:45 AM   #27 (permalink)
Barnard17
My home? Discabled,

Guinness. Wins every time. Alcopops are like eating sweeties. You only drink them because your body likes the sugar, but they're pretty crap when you bother to actually taste them. Steer clear of Carlsberg Import and Blackthorn - cheap as chips but you get what you pay for, and it's usually vomitsville. See if you can get hold of speciality beers, such as mango beers. There's a pub/restaurant near me that does it and "fucking lush" is about all I can say. Vodka is good too, because you can mix it with juice so that you can't taste it and still get drunk. Then as the night goes on you'll notice that you start pouring progressively larger portions of vodka into the glass. It's like your drunken brain building yourself up to straight vodka. Eventually you'll be so drunk you can't taste it, so it doesn't really matter. But if you buy a large bottle, keep a bucket to hand cus if you drink it all on your first drunkening you'll almost certainly puke :P Malibu and coke is the only way I can drink any type of rum. Snickers, smirnoff do a BEER? Branching out nowadays ...

Did Right-Track honestly advise people to drink white shite? I hope he's not gonna start wearing burberry :O

Vita brevis,
Occasio praeceps
Barnard17 is offline   Reply With Quote