Music Banter - View Single Post - Hunting
Thread: Hunting
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 05:11 PM   #61 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by potato
Hunting is fine. Hunting for sport is dumb in my opinion but hunting for food is totally alright. The animals are just that. Animals. They have no soul. It's ok to kill them. As someone else mentioned earlier (forget who) FOOD CHAIN. That's the way it works. They die anyways. Plus God gave us the animals for food and said it's ok to eat them. But that's a whole different discussion.

God made them for us to eat? Explains why adam was killing everything left and right and you know, not getting along with the animals or anything.

Genesis 1 verses 20-31,the whole god creating animals/man thing. The only reference she makes to food is "I give you every seed-bearnig plant on the face of the whole and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food" and "I give every green plant for food".

Humans are animals, but i'll let that pass seeing as I know what you mean. As for animals having no souls (if souls exist), why don't they? Is it cause they can't talk? Well I suppose every mute has no soul either.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote